Reviews for Silvia Cooper
RiverofWind chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Very good, I like it. This is the only Sly Cooper fic I've read, and I really don't plan on reading any others - your's is good enough. I just wish they'd make another game - they certainly left an opening for another.

Anyway, brilliant story, update whenever you can (hopefully sooner than later).
Quick chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
look at sly cooper operation resurection
Lila Caffee chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
This is an awesome story! I love Silvia! She is a great character. Update soon!

Lila
Lucky-Racer chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
Hey, It's Lucky, but I can't submit a signed review because *technically*, I've already reviewed for Chaper 2 of this story. Just not specifically /this/ chapter XD

Well anyway, it's great to see you back :D I was wondering when you'd update again.

That last bit was really powerful, good job :)
Erik Howlett chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
Whoa. This, is, awesome! Please update this soon, I read your orignal version a few days ago and just had to put it in my faves. Now its gone up on the old awesomeness meter, big time! I can't wait to see what new revamps you've got planned for chapter 2.
GadgetCid chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
COL!
Anna chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Oh Wow! This is awsome!
Northernmegas chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Well, this seems promising. So I would like to see where it goes from here.

And there is nothing that suggests that Silvia will have to live in shadows full time. Just out of the lime light, like Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell), or Jason Borne (The Borne Identity, ect.).

But it would still be a very lonely life, in the end.

Silvia's description is a tad vague. For example, do others stare at her? Or is she largely ignored? And why so?

However you made it very clear that, like her Father. She like to cause havoc. :)

But you can add details of her character/appearance latter, so no big issue.

I can see potential in this fan fic, so I'll have to wait and see what will happen next.

Luck runs out. Skill doesn't
CrystalLotus98 chapter 20 . 11/7/2007
Heyo! I just happened to stumple across the story and I thought to myself "Holy crap on'na stick, a next-gen story that's actually good!" then I did a li'l victory dance on the inside. ANYWAY I like the writing style, Silvia's character and the plot, the big three points that make a good story for me. I'll be awaiting your re-write!

P.S. I Am The Black wizards, could you stop spamming the review boards with your empty minded flames, please? All you're doing is posting the same stupid flame over and over. Oh and "Nigger" is offensive, cock-sucker. So do us all a favor, and stop saying how bad this story is, when YOU havn't even wrote ONE! Hell, I bet'cha couldn't write a story a THREE YEAR OLD would like.
Mata-NuiXIII chapter 21 . 10/3/2007
aw man please hurry i realy like this story
AJ4106 chapter 21 . 9/5/2007
This is an Awsome story! I love it. Keep writing plz! *puppy eyes*
TheRedBandit chapter 21 . 8/30/2007
I can't wait! Update soon!

TheRedBandit
Lucky-Racer chapter 21 . 8/28/2007
I hope you update soon!
slys 1 fan chapter 20 . 5/19/2007
I like this book alot so far so please finish it !
RikkuMcClowFox chapter 20 . 5/16/2007
Wow! This is awesome! I can't wait to see what happens! Please, update soon!