Reviews for Project
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Aww i loved this. The playful banter between these two is so cute. And it was so sweet when arnold kissed helga on her crown to make her feel better..these two are just so adorable! :)
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I was a little confused multiple times through out this fic, but the basic idea of them cooking together and him tying her up got across. It was cute! Surely would like to see more from you! :)
smarty0007 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
For anybody who is interested, my old account smarty007 has expired-I am now writing under smarty0007. Thank you
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Aww that was cool
Anonymillious chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Awww! 3 This story made me giggle
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
So cute i love it!
Amiri chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Golden Lunar Eclipse chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Aw! That's so cute. Nice little story here. Good level of writing. Quite enjoyable, exactly what I needed!
Readrbug21 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This was a lovely example of perfect HA! fanfiction. - It was so cute and adorable! I could just imagine Helga throwing the ice bag, and it sliding down the wall.

It was adorable, I can't even put it into words. It was amazing, and I loved it, like I love all your Hey Arnold! fics.

-Sami :)
JusT LooKing ArounD chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
aaw... now, THAT was cute!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Alana: aw so cute

Evo: *snickers*
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
As I sit here, eating my granola, in my bathrobe and pa-jammies, I must applaud you for yet agin delivering an excruciatingly pice of fanfictionery. My deal with one-shots is this: They must tell a story without telling the whole story. For instance, as a reader, I don't know what the project was, or why Simmons assigned it. I don't know why or how Helga seems to have superior culinary skills than Arnold. And until Helga reveals it, I didn't even know the story was taking place in HER kitchen. But despite all the backround information that isn't directly given to the audience, it works. It just does. And in saying so, I tip my non-existant hat to you, and hope that upon your next intallment, one-shot or not, I have more granola , because I have just eaten off the last piece in the entire house. Good Day!

Cool Steve chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I can't believe it.

Here I was at midnight having a chat at my HA! site with some other fans, and a fellow fan alerted me new stuff was written by smarty007. I couldn't believe it, so I hurried over here and low and behold you have come out of hiding with another fantastic one-shot! Such a long time frame from your last fic; but we're gald you're back, I had almost forgotten about you and your fics.

I love how you write. You got the characters down, and yet they use just enough stronger language that it doesn't sound unbelievable, it sounds they grew up a little and are in fifth grade. I love how you have Arnold and Helga in this story, its refreshing to see such thoughts and actions from each one of them. The way this story was written and the vocablulary used makes it a joy to read. Arnold's little daydreaming scene - pure HA! moment right there. I love how you got Arnold thinking he's cursed! I almost couldn't believe Arnold tied her up - it was also a tad hard to understand what was going on because at 12:15am I was tried and reading way too fast. You have quite the imagination, and I do like how Arnold finally gets a grip on Helga. Also, the way you set up a scene and setting is done very well, it really makes me feel I am there wacthing the events unfold on a TV screen or something, there is a good atmosphere.

I may never find the right words on how to describe your fics, but all I can say is that from a reader's POV - they wrap around your mind and are throughly enjoybale. This fic ended very sweetly, not too much or too little, it was perfect. A perfect post confession season six episode.

My only small tick - no authors notes, no intro, no hello. Are are you trying to remain 'mysterious'? P

jinguj chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Oh hell, that was cute. I really love HA fics like this (besides AU) and it's rare. Definitely one of the better ones. :) Please write more :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Excellent story! Helga is the only one who can make Arnold's almost infinite patience to break, and you showed it greatly.

Keep the good writing and Happy New Year.