Reviews for Yushu
tsuki107 chapter 13 . 12/31/2011
Dramatic and sensational story! I'm so glad I decided to read this after seeing your AN when I was about to start your work, "Finally".

It was beautifully written! The characters were very true to cannon, and dynamic, while the plot was full of twists and "explained" some unknowns left by the series.

I'm off to read the continuation :)

Cheers,

Tsuki
IOTR chapter 13 . 11/6/2009
I love happy endings :)
KeleosNoOnna chapter 13 . 8/1/2009
WOW great story!

I love the characterization, and the explanation for Yuki's betrayal finally made sense XD

So intense, great job!
snowwhite4444 chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
It occured to me the other day.. why do I support their relationship so much when it is obviously abusive? If my friend were with someone like Yuki I'd be telling them to get out.. but no matter I still love them :P I love your story, it feels really original. Keep writing it, and I totally agree with your comment that it's more a matter of when Yuki will blow his top. Luv your stories!
Yuki-Mizu chapter 13 . 2/11/2007
The story was great, and your writing in the last chapter was utterly beyond the words of amazing and beautiful. The words blended together so beautifully and fit within one another like puzzle pieces. They captivated the moment perfectly. This story was really a work of art, defiantely one of my favorites.

-Yuki-Mizu
Vanidades chapter 13 . 2/5/2007
Awesome story...

I don't think nothing else is need to be said.
Vanidades chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
OMG! You made me cry so much with this chap!

It was awesome! The feelings running through it... a great jobe, you've done here indeed.

Off to the next chappie!
Honour Huston chapter 13 . 2/4/2007
I loved this fic! I came across it the other night and this is the second time i read it all the way thru. It was wonderful. The only thing is that I was not that comfortable with the fact that there was 'filth' on Shu-chan. That bothered me a bit, but I know it was in context.

Also, i know that yuki had a breakthrough in rehab, good job by the way on that part, but i think it was still a little ooc, but not so much that would deter me from reading on. i also loved the song in the last chapter, and the kitty too.

i also loved certain phrases and such, especially when Shu and yuki interacted espically in chapter 12 with the reunion and i liked the photo shoot too.

Overall, A on the entire thing. great job!
geniusgirl chapter 13 . 1/29/2007
Aww great ending, although I'm sad to see it end after following it since the second chapter. ( I hope you write more stuff in the future! .
A Truck Stole My Shoe chapter 13 . 1/28/2007
I have never read something so beautiful and romantic as this! It so pretty! It makes me wanna cry of happiness! If you ever stop writing I will hunt you down!(Kidding-) I beg you to do more! If there was ever some sort of contest, based on my so far readings, I believe you would win a reward for the most beatufilest fanfic posted on hear!
emalathe chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
This was a great ending to an excellent story! It is definitely one of my favorites.
Estelle Stafford chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
That was really pretty. I really liked that last chapter. The whole story was well done!
Xedra chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
OMG, my heart is full to bursting! This final chapter is simply beautiful. An excellent finish, wow, what a story you've told here. Having Shuichi sing that song was the perfect touch... and the bit with Yushu is so sweet. LOVE THIS STORY!
mythical rose chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
Wow! That is all I can really say about this story. This is probably one of the best stories that I have read in a long time. I will definetly read this one again and again.
Jersey Thursday chapter 13 . 1/27/2007
Great ending, it was a continuation of he beautiful toughts and feelings that have been present throughout the entire story. I also liked his translation of Anti-nostalgic, I've read a few versions, this one paired with the scene in the story just reinforced my love for the song. Wonderful in every way - I loved it.