Reviews for High Spirits
magicmumu chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
I like how you have Lily sort of realizing how fast the time is going by and how much time she doesn't have left with Miley.

magicmumu chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
interesting chapter. I was hoping Oliver would find out on his own and make the decision later to forget or not.

magicmumu chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
Not a bad chapter. It had a little bit of plot, conversation, some funnies. Pretty good.

magicmumu chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Well, considering how sad she was in the second and third chapters, and the mention of she herself ending it all and letting go of Hannah Montana because of Lily's death, I would say she did take it a lot better than I thought she would. If nothing else, I would have expected her to be madder than hell for leaving, and for taking her sweet time in coming back if it had been possible this whole time.

magicmumu chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Well, it wa a short chapter, but I hope that the potion works the way she hopes it does. I am eager to see how Miley and Oliver and whoever want to see her will react when they do.

magicmumu chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
So she either saw a spider in the shower (happens to me all the time), or she saw Lily in the bathroom with her like a scene in Psycho, lol. Kidding. The only thing I would argue about this chapter is that Lily told one of the muggers that she was fifteen, and 8 months later in this (though she's dead and can't age unless she wants to) she says she's fourteen.

magicmumu chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
I love you just for saying she was in Seattle. I think this was pretty cool, but I am not sure if you purposely sidestepped the price (or maybe the lady did, I don't konw) mayve we will never know, or we will only know when the time comes for the potion to be taken. I wonder why the lady chose just Lily to bring back to life if so many other 'more important' people have passed on between the times she made the potion. Unless, of course, my original theory of the lady being Miley's mom in desguise is true.

magicmumu chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
there is a lot of dialogue, but I like that in stories. It gives me more into the character as well as to plot. I think it makes things a little less boring in a fic if there is talking. And the plot is beinning to thicken, which I think is cool. I think the woman is Miley's mother in desguise, but how she has the power is something I don't know.

magicmumu chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Interesting story so far. I was like OH NO so I didn't review for the last chapter as I was in a hurry to get to what was next. I am very interested, as she saw Miley's mom and then it got all dark, so I am curious what happened.

AlexParkFan1 chapter 14 . 1/13/2009
wow that was really cool i loved it wasn't sure at forst but hung on glad i did great job defiantly a different take.
Widows chapter 12 . 7/23/2007
tund tund tund...lol Cant wait for them to meet again...then why am i still talking here for the story.(gets all confy,puts on some soft music,grabs some snacks,hopz on bed to the pc,finishes the writing and presses submit.)
Widows chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
lol it's spelled gorgeous just an e not a big..anywayz hopefully I finish the rest today..me being kinda buzy and all so leave me alone and let me read ;I lol jk
Widows chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
lol yeah I was reading it last night,it was the last thing I did lol well hopefully she gets to come back to life and stuff hehe that'd be il finish today if I have time,Anyways great story I like it so far hehe its cute.
Widows chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
What a bummer I was really looking forward to some miley/lily then I read that she died and I was so dissapointed NO!

YOu got my hopes up only to get them Down Way low and now I feel sad for the rest of the day...guess im going to have to do my own soon hehe.
Hads337 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
. ?

thought this was too cute for words