Reviews for METROPOLIS II: Save the City!
I'm not sure if Metropolis' new president, Raven Goldheart can be trusted just because he issued a freedom status to most of the robots including Tima maybe.
Olivia chapter 1 . 1/21
I wish Tima had powers like Astro boy and tear ducts like a human being. She would've been cool like Michi from the manga version of Metropolis.
Olivia chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
This is amazing. I can't wait to read more of this fanfiction.
MercyUchiha chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Ursome! :D
MercyUchiha chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Lol U r like my new bestie. Tht was epic. :D
MercyUchiha chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Wow! I like it alot. I couldnt stop reading! :D

Lol. :D I WATCHED THIS MOVIE AND IT WAS EPIC! THE ENDING WAS SAD AND DEPRESSING THOUGH! :'( BUT THIS JUST LIKE BRIGHTENED MY DAY UP! .
FlutterHailey chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
Haha! Love it!

I love RockBecka! lol They are so cute. Update soon okay! :)
tamkittyxyz chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY! UPDATE ALREADY!

Im not really a RockxBecka supporter partially because Rock is supposed to be MINE!

Aw... oh well. BLOODY UPDATE PLEASE!
Kaz244 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Excelent work so far. My only complaint is that Rock and Duke Red survived the explosion. But like you said, it's your story, and you can do what you want. I hope you continue.
FukuWija chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
BeckaRock! BeckaRock! BeckaRock!

Becka: Geesz...-blushes- could you please stop that...you're embarrassing me...

Rock: Same here... -blushes-

Wija-chama: I'm gonna tell Hana-hime I want more of you two! So you both keep quiet! -evil laugh-

Both: -looks at each other and blushes deep red-

Wija-chama: Kihihihih...UPDATE soon, Hana dear! Mwuah! .
FukuWija chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
I just love this story. 3

I remember us discussing it on the phone before. XD hahaha! that was like a long, long time ago. -giggles-

Anyways...I want teh RockBecka! XD RcokBecka! lawl. XD

Yey! Tima's back! -runs around-

Ok, so now I'm off to read the next chapter! Whosh!
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
Very Good. I be waiting for more.
Kairi Uzeniba chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
Yay! Update! I KNEW IT! As soon as you made Dukey say "As if he'd seen her before..." I knew it was either Tima or her mom! It was good, but it sorta seemed like the short parts shoulda been longer and the long parts shoulda been shorter. But it kicked ass! I'll update the Revival of Rock soon, if you're still reading it.

kAiRi Of UzEnIbA cLaN
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 7 . 11/4/2007
I've been waiting forever for this, and I was not the slightest bit disappointed.

The pacing was fine. It flowed quite nicely.

LOVED the twist with Tinette. And, Rock reassuming his tough-guy attitude for a minute to protect everyone.

Looking forward to the next chapter (whenever you get around to it), and hoping for lots of Kenichi Tima moments, along with everything else.
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
This is excellent!

Hoping for some serious Kenichi x Tima content, though.