Reviews for Just One Kiss
keaRy anCe chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Echo In The Night chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
love it
Ninjah Keewi chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
That *sobs* was *sobs* the *sobs* cutest *sobs* fic *sobs* EVER! *cries* :(( Its so nice! :))
Kakasol728 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007

i wanna see how they'll all get out of this mess!

great story Soul of the Rain!

sherea chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Great! Nice fic! By the way what happened abou the ice aged?

musicandlyrics chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
uhmm...what happened to the school and Raiko though? chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Gray Nameless chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
As always, you did get them in character, in my opinion. Great use of OC, well planned plot, and I loved the last lines you used to end the fic. I really enjoyed your fic, despite the fact that I no longer enjoy Alice Academy. Keep it up! Only in Grade 5 and you can write as well, even better, than most people I know who write fanfics. It's really great that you're still writing as much as ever, keep on going! You're a very talented writer and I know you're going to go very far.
seshire chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I love this story and hope that you would continue
Hikari the Keyblade of Hope chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Question... Why'd Natsume kiss Mikan? :D Sorry I don't see a reason... But it was a nice fic
flora0moonstone chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
what happen in the end? will the academy freeze, canu continue ? i don't understand why natsume is kissing mikan, and what is the use of the video camera does this have to do with the story really hope u would continue to explain !
Hiyono-chin chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Hmm...well, the plot is somehow weak but then you could improve that if you chaptered this fic. You have to work on your grammar too, but that ain't much of a problem. You could always ask us for help-I'd point up some stuff when I catch you around Y!M otei? Common sense is one key you forgot to bring with you too...again let's talk about that in Y!M. ;) I suggest you improve it dear...we'll be around to, I think?
Colette chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
it was good...

but what happened to everything else, like did they ever wake her? or did they ever calm her down?, stuff like that?
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This is a cute and cool story. Please make some more. Mikan and Natsume forever.