Reviews for My Other
XemoflowerX chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
:D H! I love its it is diffrent and i love that
AngelsRevenge chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
lol i'm reading almost all your fanfics and i love this one very very very much. ! keep writing girl!
TheApathyImp chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
so... hott... and... smexy!... oh and tell Riku to stop holding emotion in... its not very attractive its like i say to Sesshomaru "let it out or else you wont get what you want"
blueberrypecan chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Haha, I love the random little "Got it memorized?"'s
phz chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
omg.. i didnt realize im being mentioned in this fic O_O *screams of horror and whispers* no wonder i kept getting review for my old story... mysterious xD but nevertheless i cant thank you enough! im sorry for this so very late review... i didnt get any alert during the time you updates.. stupid alerts.. and it's still not working with me now ._.

omg.. i so like this oneshot! having both 'experience' Nobody teaching their 'inexperience' somebody to * each other (you know what i mean xD hahaha)

mmkay i hope you would write more lovely fic (not like me :P)and i gotta finish that movie... it way past my bed time xD 3am hahahah *is bricked*
Squeenix-yaoi-luvr chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
the lemon could've been better. i've read your other lemons, and some were much better than this one. oh, have you ever heard of PROOFREADING? it would really help, especially since it said "RIku" instead of "Riku" at least one time. other than this, and the fact that it was in third person for two or three paragraphs in Riku's pov, it was pretty good.
princessOFdarkeness chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
O I loved it! Axel as Riku's nobody is kinda cool. It was great! Yay!

Sorry, I bit hyper...-er than usual. Lol
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Don't worry about the skipping thing! XD I acctually like it, is different, creative and straight to the point! XD
akurokulvr chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
in honor of ME? aww, thankies, sis! this is the best birthday present i could ever hope for! I ADORE YOU TO THE POINT OF DEATH! ((and i'm sure riku[the blusher] and axel[the crier] love sora and roxas just as much{the other kind of love, sis}, respectively))

wow, i think this is the longest review i've ever written by myself... oops, rambeling again. anyway, effie, please read my fics in return for me reading yours! i'll also review for that basch/ashe one no one's reviewed for, after i post this one... yay!

with much love, your sister,

akurokulvr