Reviews for Take the Chance
Renn chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I completely adore your style, your view on these characters, and the personnality you give them...a truie pleasure to read!
proposal chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
A ron/harry fic that includes percy/oliver and remus/sirius.

Two words.

Marry me.
Briticism chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
:D yay! That was SO sweet. Gosh i wish i could write longer fanfictions, like that. At first there were a few weird typos, so i was thinking 'hmn, another dodgy fanfic' but it improved dramatically! Nice and heartfelt.
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Fabulous story.
Jacqueline chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Oh...oh my. That was just gorgeous. You have the ability, it seems, to write any pairing beautifully. Although I don't often read Percy/Oliver or Harry/Ron, I simply loved this and your previous, more Percy-centric works. Rest assured you are going on my Author Alerts, and I do hope to read more of yours soon.

Alice Dodgson chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
WOW. All I can think of to say

That was incredibly well-written, realistic, and emotional. The end of it when Ron admits that he loves Harry too had me in tears! I'm adding this to my favorite stories list and you to my favorite authors list.

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story!
SUOMYNONA chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
From R/Hr to G/D to R/D, I was rather reluctant, once I had found the slash to read H/R, mainly because I don't like Harry much sometimes. But, well, this fic was probably as good as it could get I think. It didn't frighten me to death I'll just say. Gud. Poor George, and then (turns evil) FRED SPRINGS SOMETHING ON HIM TOO! MUWAHAHAHA! (turns back) Er...anyway. 'thumb extended upward'
Talia chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
aw that was such a sweet story. I loved it!
hp lover chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
good work... it kinda dragged though..
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Wow, thats totally GREAT! You really write a story with all three of my favourite HP-Couples! I like the idea of Sirius givig support to Ron. And you always chose really beautiful song textes. How about a Sirius/Remus Story next?
Laurie chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
Beautiful story! Fantastic! You're definitely a great writer! Could imagine it all like a movie! Very discriptive, professional and romantic.
iwasateenager chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Awesome! My favorite line was when George thought "Oh, holy shit! Not *again*!". It would've been SO funny if he'd actually said it! _
Mysticalsoul chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
loved it, it was so sweet! Good job )!
Aille chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
YEAH! Whoohooo... YEAH... Finally!
Alhendra chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Yay! I knew there was a hint of Ron/Harry in Unsuspecting Hearts...this was a wonderful story to read...Ron was very IC, its a very believable attitude he takes...*sigh* now if only Rowling would do something like this in the books...