Reviews for RON WEASLEY : Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual

Accurate, too!
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I liked it!
MyMusesSpeakToMe chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I want to order a RON WEASLY unit! These are really good ideas!
Heartsong's Fanfictions chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
xD That was hilarious!

-Heartsong;
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
It's nice that you wrote owner's guides for different stories! Hope you will continue doing so!

For Ron's guide as usual I laughed aloud at the "length"; his list of programming; the settings; the Q&A for the scratch marks for Ron.
hitsuzenbutterfly chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
As I have said before, I love it!
Redone chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I love the owner's manuals of movie characters! Yours seems a bit too long though. You have an unnecessarily long "Relations with other units" part, telling everybody's roles, which we all know from the canon; and the FAQ and troubleshooting could be shortened. Also, if you want to imitate the genre, you might consider doing away with the "Erm.. yeah" and "well" and "Oops" remarks, these have no part in a thing called "Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual". You're in a very tough competition here: did you know there are at least two other Ron Weasley owner's manuals on this website?
zeferin chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This is ok. To me, it didn't flow very well in the middle, but the begining and the end was funny. I really loved the troubleshooting ones! good job keeping to the books too. i rate this a 8/10.
shadowfang666 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
A very hilarious story
crystallized lace chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
This is great! I laughed quite a couple of times during it.
sarahyyy chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
LOLS! That was hilarious. Love it!
demonchilde18 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Hey, Zen! I was reading this and cracking up, then realized it was you... Anyway, I LOVED IT! I couldn't stop lauging! You said there were others? Can I have the links maybe? Please? *puppy dog eyes* Loved it!

~Lexy
xoxnightfaeryxox chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Well, I can tell you that was interesting...BUT I LOVED IT! You have a unique way of putting things! well done!