Reviews for The Jedi Path Series: 8 The Assassin
Padme1958 chapter 36 . 3/8/2007
Hey Tam - I'm so glad you continued the series. I'm very excited I found it. I loved this story. I love the series. I can't wait to start the next story.

Ani and Padme - 5 kids! Wow, they have been busy!

To see Zak and Ferri grow up to be such wise young men. It's awesome to see.!
herc009 chapter 36 . 3/6/2007
Awsome story I like the way the councel left kind of left them in limbe even though everything worked out in the end, they still must have discipline so I'm not surprised they altered their first punishment. I look forward to read the next installment of this story. Keep up the good work. (Sorry it took me so long to catch up but my computer died, and I have only just recently got it fixed.)
Jedi Knight 13 chapter 36 . 2/6/2007
I really liked the last chapter. Kind of like something new, something old, something borrowed. Zak and Ferri still have a lot to learn. I thought the original penalty of the Council a bit severe, leaving the two young men in limbo. It was nice to see the blossoming of the relationship of Boba and Dena. I look forward to the next story. Patience computer problems teach.
Secret Places chapter 36 . 2/6/2007
It Was Wonderful :)

I cant wait untill your next story aw Boba and Dena are gonna get married :D.

I hope your computer problems get fixed soon good luck.

Mara.
McDannofn4ever chapter 36 . 2/6/2007
Wow! What a great ending. I have to say that I thought Ferri's comments to the Council were kind of funny. In a sarcastic way of course. I mean what did they expect. Anyway, this was a great series, and I have followed it from the beginning, and am looking forward to your next story.
McDannofn4ever chapter 35 . 2/3/2007
I do feel very sorry for Zak and Ferri right now. However, I did have to laugh at the sarcastic comments that they made when Mace was trying to talk to both of them. I can't say that he wasn't deserving of it, because he was. I wouldn't have expected them to behave any other way. I just hope that the Council goes easy on them now.
McDannofn4ever chapter 34 . 2/2/2007
And why shouldn't they lose faith? Mace Windu has all but cut them dead, and not in so many words has said that they were not worthy of being Jedi. I still would like to know what he would do if he were faced with a decision like the one that they were faced with. I do not think that he would be so high and mighty. I am glad that Dena's parents accepted Boba though, I think that she could be very good for him. Given that not too many people trusted him because of his past. I think that this one of the best of the series that you have done. You have done an excellent job weaving the different emotions of the characters.
Secret Places chapter 34 . 2/2/2007
Poor Zack and Ferri the mother in me wants to hug them and say give it time this to shall pass. *sigh* the Council needs serious help some days i swear. Great Chapter missed you yesterday :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 33 . 1/31/2007
Aw poor guys, that was really sad to see them give up their lightsabers, and the cruel Council, gah, I luv Yoda, he is awesome with the kids, he will take care of them. Now it sees Obiwan and Anakin have two troubled padawans on their hands. I enjoyed Boba being worried about his appearance and Breha sayin she has good taste in men that was cute. As always, wonderfully written.
McDannofn4ever chapter 33 . 1/31/2007
Ok, the only thing that I agree with is that it was cruel not to tell them how long that they were suspended for. Not the fact that they were because they did break the law. I hope that things work out for the both of them. As for Boba, I had to laugh at the fact that he was so nervous about meeting Dena's parents. Typical reaction when you meet the parents for the first time. Back to Zak and Ferri, I wonder if the tables were turned, and Mace and the rest of the council, Yoda, Obi-Wan and Anakin excluded, if they were faced with the same decision to help a friend, what would they have done?
McDannofn4ever chapter 32 . 1/30/2007
Uh oh! I don't think that I would want to be in Ferri's position right now. Even if he did go against the Jedi, he and Zak had a very good reason. I do hope that the council goes easy on them.
McDannofn4ever chapter 31 . 1/29/2007
Sometimes children think that their parents will do and say one thing, when that's not what they had intended all along. Dena to me, doesn't seem like she is all that different from any other teenager. In that she is insecure about many things, including whether or not her parents will approve of her boyfriend. I think that she should just give them a chance to meet him and judge for themselves. I did like Boba's reaction when Black told him that he was still like Jango. When Boba proved that he was nothing like him, it showed that Bail and Breha did have some affect on him all those years ago. I really liked this chapter, it was very light and at times amusing, very different from the intense previous chapters. I do still have to wonder how things are going to work out for Mon Mothma and her daughter.
Jedi Knight 13 chapter 30 . 1/28/2007
You covered a lot of ground with this chapter. I really liked the conversation between Boba, Bail and Breha. Well thought out. It was well written and a pleasure to read as has been the rest of the story.
McDannofn4ever chapter 30 . 1/28/2007
Wow! This one was definately more emotional than the last chapter. There are a lot of emotions right now, and they are all pretty hot. I do hope that the council goes light on Dena, because she was protecting someone she loved. I kind of feel sorry for Mon Mothma right now, because it seems like nothing she says will make a difference with her daughter. But in away I don't feel sorry for her, because she brought this on herself. If she doesn't admit that she is predjudice against Boba because of who he was, she is going to lose her daughter forever.
Jedi Knight 13 chapter 29 . 1/27/2007
Delving into the clone production was quite interesting. The Kamino clone production is purely financially driven. They care only for the end product, not what the product is used for. They easily dispose of defective product. All so clinical. Obviously going to Kamino is only one more step in the gathering of information. I really enjoyed this chapter.