Reviews for Name
LOL Mattress XD
Dragon Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Melon and Mattress. Awesome! XD
Nitoa chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This was great. :D I loved it all, especially Mello's part. :B But now I have the song "You're a Jerk" in my head, with "twat" instead of "jerk." I'm such a dork.

And the last line was hilarious. :3
AshlynxBrooke chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I liked it, except Mail is pronounced 'Mile' (:
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Spectacular. Perfect characterization, a bit of friendly fluff, some humor ("Not quite, Mattress"; ROTFL)...LOVED IT! 20/10 XD
shufen2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Yeah, his first name (original name) really sucked. Nice story.
WarriorAngel chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
ahaha, melon and mattress. they're so mean, but i know its just cuz they wuv each other! oh, and, matt the twat? weird. in an awesome sort of way, tho. which makes it awesome of course! YAY!
incarnadine.roses chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Only someone as awesome as Matt could make friends with Mello by calling him by his rival's name. XD

This is great!

Haha, those two just rock.
Sora Fx chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
“Not quite, Mattress.”

... *dead from laughing*
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
xD That punchline is WIN.
aiko5 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
woah! I really liked this fic! good job. I just love the attitude of the both of them XD
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Nice good humour. :P
JennBug chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Oh, I love it! Very cute and IC, especially considering how little we see of Matt. Great job! :D
Nobody chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Yo! I liked the fic, there were a couple bits in there that I found pretty funny. I especially liked poor Matt calling Mello by the wrong name... whoops. ;

Just thought I should let you know, though, that twat is pronounced as "twot". Like 'lot', instead of 'Matt'.