Reviews for No Such Counsel
Phoenixcatch7 chapter 1 . 5/3
I should really stop reading Lidna fics. The more beautiful ones move me to tears. :'-(
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 2/25
This is one of those haunting, beautifully heart-wrenching pieces that stays with someone ages and age after they've finished it.
I'm probably never going to reread this piece. I'm probably never going to NEED to.
ChameleonGiant chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
This was gorgeously written. It made me tear up many times along the way. There's that hope in the best regards in your finale. And yet no matter how much I wish it away I have never been able to shake that perpetual sorrow that became the end of the game. It was unfair. Loyal and selfless to the bittersweet end.

It was interesting to see Zelda talk to the last figments of Midna and herself throughout this fic. I never really gave it much thought about how affected Zelda would be as a result to the ties she and Midna shared so strongly. It was amazing to see how Zelda's intertwined thoughts drove toward the story's longing conclusion.
Awesome! :)
tapioca two-step chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
This was wonderfully written. I love the bittersweet tone and the vaguely hopeful ending. It fits the melancholy tone of Twilight Princess perfectly. Thank you for writing!
Crying Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Oh, you evil woman. I didn't know what to expect coming into this fic. I sould have expected heartbreak. The FEEEEEELLS. I can't do this yo. This was so perfect. Link's character, Zelda's inner thoughts, Midna herself. Yaas!
Dragonskyt chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
What a lovely story. Very symbolic, very true.
Ashera Skyla chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
CUTE!
DahSandwich chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Best Link/Midna fic I've ever read. This story had such a melancholic amtosphere. It was an amazing read!
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
What a lovely piece. It cleared up some things I'd really have liked expressed in the game...and sadly likely never will be.
Decidedly Odd chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Best link/midna story on , hands down.
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
That was gorgeous and melancholic. It was the last scene that was supposed to have been but the designers didn't think to put in.
I loved Midna being there, but not really, Zelda's proud restraint, Ashei's coarseness, and that line about Link never being able to go home again.
"Dogs us all" wraps it up so beautifully. You've captured the spirit and given us all a bit of closure.
Wonderfully done.
KickA55 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I 've just finished the game for the tenth time it feels like and without cease, its the end and the credits that make me want to replay it all over again. Reading this fic brings those feelings eight baxk as well. I love how the characters were portrayed in the aftermath in the story. Stellar job
Mystikwriter chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I think this is the first Legend of Zelda fic that I have ever really enjoyed.
ftss.jj chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Of the stories you have written, I have only read this and On Being Young - your Zelda works. But they were both amazing. It seems that you've stopped writing, at least on this site. But I would love to read any more Zelda fics from you, especially with the recent release of Skyward Sword.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wow. this story is a tear jerker.