Reviews for No Such Counsel
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
An excellent one-shot. Nice writing style and really showed the emotions that the characters had to deal with after the story was finished. Thanks for writing it.
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Neat one-shot. There's not a lot of Link/Midna Fics out there yet, but you made a very nice addition to their slowly growing numbers. Keep up the good work. _
Dark Raku chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Having not completed the game i should not have read that, but i am very glad i did. It was the most beautifuly writen story i have read in a long time. You have a very good writing style and the power in your writing is wonderful. After reading this i checked out your author page to see what else you wrote about and i couldn't help but notice you write about the odd couples. Good job on that and on the subject of twlight princess Midna and Link pairings don't really seem strange to me. There the only pairing that would work. Although seeing Ilia with Link makes me smile. But on the whole i am a huge fan of Midna, finally a partner that isn't annoying.

Keep up the good writing there needs to be more on this site.
Chaotic Serenity chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Brilliantly, poignantly, beautifully written. If nothing, captures the heart of the Zelda games, which has always been a love tinged with the heartbreak of duty.

There are one or two things I'd poke at word-wise, but nothing that I could really condemn for criticism. Wonderful.
TIrraLirra chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
very nice
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
really interesting. beautifully written.
F4S4N chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Two word: PERFECT fanfiction!

Write more about Midna and Link, please. They deserve it. And the style was just brilliant.
me chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
That made my eyes water. I would have cried had I not taken a break from reading it for a few minutes (it was just that intense).
JSB chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I have to say, that was excellently done. Thank you so much for writing it. I really enjoyed it.
Cho 17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This made me so happy! I couldn't have said it better myself! Yay for LinkXMidna! This was beautifully written. You've got talent!
ChocoTree chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
oh my god awesome writing! I wish I had the Nintendo Wii and the Twilight Princess Game *sad*

Name chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
damn i absolutely loved that beautiful in everyway thanks for writing it
ComatosRoses chapter 1 . 12/30/2006