Reviews for This Weekend
toothchick chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
This was really amazing! I couldn't wait to click to read the next chapter!

Candice was seriously twisted!
WalkerTRngr chapter 7 . 9/29/2007
I loved it!
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 7 . 8/10/2007
That's a great short story.
melody425 chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
I really enjoyed reading your story. It had the perfect balance of humour, romance, and suspense. Please keep up the good work!
The Queen of Sin chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
wow! this is god! the end bit with Griss and Sara could have been a bit longer but it was god I like the fact that Grissom is about the only one who can calm Sara down and the way that they still have sympathy for candice even after all she did. Im a little scared at how much candice is like me though:p
Ming chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
Nice ending. _

Thank you for writing this story. I really enjoy it.

I'm looking forward to your next GSR story.
CSIgirlie08 chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
I absolutely love it!
TDCSI chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
You kinda had me worried there for a moment. I thought she was going to kill Grissom with that big ass hunting knife. Almost wish she had killed herself, but it still turned out alright.

So, what's next?
jtbwriter chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
WOW! What a conclusion! Thanks for the sweet ending and

how Sara knows Gris is in it for the long run.

Good story! Thanks!
thegreatbluespoon chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
I was kinda hoping the whack job was going to die, but this totally worked for me.

Loved the plot, loved the whack job, loved the story.

Awesome.
Kat chapter 6 . 4/14/2007
On chapter 7 - Nevermind. I reread and saw that you said Sara was cleaning her appartment when Grissom walked in. I missed the sudden scene change because I was reading so fast.
Kat chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
Good story. I am glad to see it wrapped up though I would not be apposed to a bit small epilogue focusing on the GSR.

Overall an interesting story with a fairly original twist. I did cringe a bit when Sara got the "wrong" flowers, but I am very glad that you did not drag out that bit. This story was bit multi-personalitied. It started one way and ended up a fast moving case file of stalking. The last chapters seemed a bit rushed; more time could have been devoted the GSR especially since they were forced into a reveal.

Finally I was confused near the end. Since Sara's place was trashed I assumed when he took her "home" that they went to Grissom's house, but if that's the case why was he telling her to "leave it" and move in with him if they were in his own house.

Anyway, good story. Thanks for writing.
ayesha-s chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
ahh great story! love it!
ZafiraMente chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
*clap* Nice ending, great job :) I look forward to seeing more from you in the future!
CFCfan1 chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
i loved this story. good job