Reviews for When It Changes
Well it certainly an ending Dean dying in a hospital and the brother's have only now heard about the X5s. I kept checking and hoping for an update I can't belive its been 4 years. I hope things start flowing again but be well and best of luck.
I'm looking forward to the Winchester reunion at Bobby's that is going to be awesome or a complete disaster. I'm loving it all the same!
I love what you did with the Shape-shifter and I'm amazed at how much you put into a chapter from both universe's. Nice little add in with John watching out for his kids.
What the hell has she gotten herself into? Logan always pulls her into bad situations for his own purpose: he total uses her! Begone foul character!
Poor Dean such bad luck: Interrupted to make The call to Max, then to have the packaged returned with no such person, so cruel. On a different note to introduce Logan at the end nicely done and all but I don't like his character at all just wish he will disapppear quickly.
I've been re-reading this story again. And I thought I should review. I'm interested to see that John has heard of Manticore; is this forshadowing will John be the one to put things together? I hope so.
I like your version of John Winchester you've turned into a great character, I really like it if he survives at the very least longer than on Supernatural.
Jen10Jen chapter 35 . 3/30/2015
Oh, I know it's been years since you updated, but hope springs eternal...
Jen10Jen chapter 33 . 3/30/2015
I keep telling myself "just one more chapter" and then *wham* it's mid afternoon, I haven't had breakfast yet nor managed any of the necessary things on my to do list... This is so bad for productivity, but I'm loving it!
Jen10Jen chapter 27 . 3/29/2015
Ooh, the appearance of something from the DA timeline (finally) has me excited that some of Max's Manticore siblings may be making guest appearances soon. Fingers crossed!
Jen10Jen chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
I'm really enjoying this. Some of it is just everyday, mundane stuff, but it's putting a smile on my face to see these characters that we've all come to love and adore go through life in a semi recognizable fashion (something we haven't really seen before). And I'm intrigued to see how things will continue to develop within the family, and when the boys will find out Max's story (how has nobody other than that nurse noticed her barcode yet?).
snowflakes849 chapter 35 . 1/20/2015
Oh my! Please update! These boys need to finally find out about Max's past so they can understand her fully, she needs to bridge her two lives together so she doesn't feel like she's juggling every person in her life depending on the situation, and she and Dean need to work themselves out!
You've got me hooked. Keep it up!
Conjectured chapter 35 . 7/15/2014
Ok. So. First TV X-Over I've ever read. I'm pretty sure I've been ruined for every other fic now. And, ugh, screw 2012, it's all about the now! If you ever wake up one day (soon!) and churn out a chapter (or fifty), I would...I would...do whatever it is you would want me to (you know, within reason).

Because a fic of this calibre just can't go to the black gaping void of unfinished fanfiction, it would honestly be such a shame. And probably break my heart.

I mean, there are so many things to look forward to! The Winchester's finding out about Manticore, the destruction of said company, the hunt for the demon (although not a waste if you want to curb thatstoryline. Really), Winchester brothers' confrontation with Logan, Manticore unit reunion, Winchester reunion...and for the love of all that is Good and Holy: MAX and DEAN'S REUNION.

Fingers crossed you find the inspiration to continue this. Right, now that I've embarrassed myself and, you know, vomited my love of this story up, I shall sign off.

Peace, Love, and the Muses be with you.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/12/2014
I know its been 2 years... but I really hope u continue this story...cuz i definitely love it!
X5-946 chapter 35 . 1/26/2014
OMG please finish it i love this story !
Kaypea chapter 35 . 12/29/2013
Oh my gosh- what an absolute gem of a story. I was skeptical of how a supernatural and dark angel crossover would work but it was amazing! I love both the shows and have a particular soft spot for dark angel and this was so fantastic and well written. I'm hoping that you'll be inspired to continue this soon as I can't wait to see what happens next. I feel like we're just getting to the juicy stuff. Thanks for posting and fingers crossed we get more soon.