Reviews for When It Changes
Jen10Jen chapter 35 . 3/30
Oh, I know it's been years since you updated, but hope springs eternal...
Jen10Jen chapter 33 . 3/30
I keep telling myself "just one more chapter" and then *wham* it's mid afternoon, I haven't had breakfast yet nor managed any of the necessary things on my to do list... This is so bad for productivity, but I'm loving it!
Jen10Jen chapter 27 . 3/29
Ooh, the appearance of something from the DA timeline (finally) has me excited that some of Max's Manticore siblings may be making guest appearances soon. Fingers crossed!
Jen10Jen chapter 18 . 3/29
I'm really enjoying this. Some of it is just everyday, mundane stuff, but it's putting a smile on my face to see these characters that we've all come to love and adore go through life in a semi recognizable fashion (something we haven't really seen before). And I'm intrigued to see how things will continue to develop within the family, and when the boys will find out Max's story (how has nobody other than that nurse noticed her barcode yet?).
snowflakes849 chapter 35 . 1/20
Oh my! Please update! These boys need to finally find out about Max's past so they can understand her fully, she needs to bridge her two lives together so she doesn't feel like she's juggling every person in her life depending on the situation, and she and Dean need to work themselves out!
You've got me hooked. Keep it up!
Conjectured chapter 35 . 7/15/2014
Ok. So. First TV X-Over I've ever read. I'm pretty sure I've been ruined for every other fic now. And, ugh, screw 2012, it's all about the now! If you ever wake up one day (soon!) and churn out a chapter (or fifty), I would...I would...do whatever it is you would want me to (you know, within reason).

Because a fic of this calibre just can't go to the black gaping void of unfinished fanfiction, it would honestly be such a shame. And probably break my heart.

I mean, there are so many things to look forward to! The Winchester's finding out about Manticore, the destruction of said company, the hunt for the demon (although not a waste if you want to curb thatstoryline. Really), Winchester brothers' confrontation with Logan, Manticore unit reunion, Winchester reunion...and for the love of all that is Good and Holy: MAX and DEAN'S REUNION.

Fingers crossed you find the inspiration to continue this. Right, now that I've embarrassed myself and, you know, vomited my love of this story up, I shall sign off.

Peace, Love, and the Muses be with you.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/12/2014
I know its been 2 years... but I really hope u continue this story...cuz i definitely love it!
X5-946 chapter 35 . 1/26/2014
OMG please finish it i love this story !
Kaypea chapter 35 . 12/29/2013
Oh my gosh- what an absolute gem of a story. I was skeptical of how a supernatural and dark angel crossover would work but it was amazing! I love both the shows and have a particular soft spot for dark angel and this was so fantastic and well written. I'm hoping that you'll be inspired to continue this soon as I can't wait to see what happens next. I feel like we're just getting to the juicy stuff. Thanks for posting and fingers crossed we get more soon.
lucie.S chapter 35 . 7/10/2013
Please post the next chapter! I'm dying to know how max will react to the news that dean's dying and i want to know more!
Pretty pkease it's been to long!
everythingwillbeperfect chapter 35 . 6/2/2013
I loved this story. Took a week almost to finish it till now. Pls keep updating it. Would love to read what happens next.
QueenLira chapter 35 . 4/19/2013
This is a freaking amazing story. I sincerely hope you plan to continue it! I love the early chapters of family time with the boys and Max and how they all fit together. You have done a great job of folding the storylines of each show together. I am curious to know if Adam and his mum will be mentioned at any point given the timelines...? Also can't wait to see how you will handle Pollo Loco and the entrance of Ben. (if at all)

I really hope you decide to update this story, it is brilliant! More chapters please please!
Jason123456 chapter 35 . 3/25/2013
cool story idea
Angel91 chapter 35 . 11/30/2012
Wow. A brilliant chapter, that's all I can say certainly worth the wait. So many things were included, and you can see Dean and Sam just getting closer to the mystery that is Max's past and present. Also, Max will probably not be too happy about Sam concealing the fact that he has visions from her. This makes you wonder when they'll see each other again and what the confrontation would be like.
throwerpro chapter 35 . 11/30/2012
Oh man. I can't wait to find out what happens when Sam and dean connect the dots and finally check on max and find out that she is. Please update really quick I love your writing