Reviews for When It Changes
X5-946 chapter 35 . 1/26
OMG please finish it i love this story !
Kaypea chapter 35 . 12/29/2013
Oh my gosh- what an absolute gem of a story. I was skeptical of how a supernatural and dark angel crossover would work but it was amazing! I love both the shows and have a particular soft spot for dark angel and this was so fantastic and well written. I'm hoping that you'll be inspired to continue this soon as I can't wait to see what happens next. I feel like we're just getting to the juicy stuff. Thanks for posting and fingers crossed we get more soon.
lucie.S chapter 35 . 7/10/2013
Please post the next chapter! I'm dying to know how max will react to the news that dean's dying and i want to know more!
Pretty pkease it's been to long!
everythingwillbeperfect chapter 35 . 6/2/2013
I loved this story. Took a week almost to finish it till now. Pls keep updating it. Would love to read what happens next.
QueenLira chapter 35 . 4/19/2013
This is a freaking amazing story. I sincerely hope you plan to continue it! I love the early chapters of family time with the boys and Max and how they all fit together. You have done a great job of folding the storylines of each show together. I am curious to know if Adam and his mum will be mentioned at any point given the timelines...? Also can't wait to see how you will handle Pollo Loco and the entrance of Ben. (if at all)

I really hope you decide to update this story, it is brilliant! More chapters please please!
Jason123456 chapter 35 . 3/25/2013
cool story idea
Angel91 chapter 35 . 11/30/2012
Wow. A brilliant chapter, that's all I can say certainly worth the wait. So many things were included, and you can see Dean and Sam just getting closer to the mystery that is Max's past and present. Also, Max will probably not be too happy about Sam concealing the fact that he has visions from her. This makes you wonder when they'll see each other again and what the confrontation would be like.
throwerpro chapter 35 . 11/30/2012
Oh man. I can't wait to find out what happens when Sam and dean connect the dots and finally check on max and find out that she is. Please update really quick I love your writing
Elliesmeow chapter 35 . 11/29/2012
Curious to see what Max will have to say about Dean's condition when she finds out. Also interested to see if Dean will figure out the X5 thing. I like that Sam doesn't like Logan, I never liked him either.;)

Thanks for the new chapter! Happy holidays!
katcastle chapter 35 . 11/29/2012
When I saw the alert I did my happy dance! Great chapter like always, cant wait to see what happens next I hope their is a reunion with the max and the brothers soon :)
Wholives4Eva chapter 35 . 11/29/2012
I was very excited to see an update for this and it certainly lived up to my expectations. You packed a massive amount of plot from both DA and SPN into this and yet it seemed well paced and it was great to get the different characters take on what was going on in each others lives. This was also a little less angsty than some of the previous chapters. The dialogue and interaction between the characters was as always entertaining and a highlight of this story. Glad to see you updating and look forward to reading more. :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 35 . 11/29/2012
Welcome back again!

I have to say that I love that Sam and Dean have now heard the X5 term...that was awesome!

I'm still stunned that you managed to cover 4 episodes of DA and SPN in this chapter...that's just awesome pacing without it coming off as being rushed.

I love the conclusions and theories that the brothers put together from Max's cover stories and I love how Max still knows the Winchesters so well that she'll know over a phone call if something is wrong.

I did miss John though, especially during the "Home" bit. I wonder if he found anymore information on X5s/Manticore.

Awesome job!
I can't wait to see what happens next!
Update soon!
hilarity.in.shoes chapter 34 . 11/3/2012
Please don't tell me that this story's complete! I don't think my poor heart wouldn't be able to stand it if Dean and Max never resolved their issues with each other. This entire fiction is great! Please update soon!
Wholives4Eva chapter 34 . 10/19/2012
This is really great. I have just spent pretty much all of the last 5 hours reading the whole thing and I am completely overwhelmed by how good it is and how much time you have clearly put into it. The interaction between the characters is so well written I laughed out loud I places and nearly cried I others. The Max and Dean dynamic is nearly painful in the way you portray the intensity of emotion. All up this is a great story and I am intrigued to see where it ends up.
Wholives4Eva chapter 23 . 10/19/2012