Reviews for Taste
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Now I know I just died of fluff lol. This was interesting from Sokkas pov.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
I just died of fluff. So cute. Lol jealous Sokka was great
Kiracles chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Ok ok ok, how does Toph know Aang is bald? Well, I mean, I guess SOMEONE must've mentioned it, but I think she only calls him Twinkle Toes... Maybe... Great chapter though!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Disturbing and sweet at the same time, no pun intended, good job XD
Dangson chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Yum! Lemoney lips! Fabulous.
DyingStar chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Okay, I normally despise fluff, but this was so CUTE! Especially that ending that just bordered a little on sublte naughtiness. I don't even care if that wasn't the intent, I'm taking it! And I love the fact that Toph is still very much in character and that she tasted bitter and that she was (probably, most likely, oh I HOPE) going to kick Sokka's ass for trying to be Mr. White Knight and whatnot. Great fic. Lovesit.
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
lol
apricot.pie chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
TOKKA,TOKKA,TOKKA

;asldfha;sdlvknrltkgdvp;oasjlf

i freakin' love you tokka!

it inspires me

and its gorgeous

and amazing

and silly

and... andd...

gah!

i'm so jealous of your skills! [just to be blunt]

-HEADDESK-
thebloodfiend chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
ew tokka..sokka is a pervert 16 12 sokka is a pervert. of course

aang is a super duper mega pervert with katara 112 14 ew just kidding im cool with kataanng but tokka makes me want to barf

DOWN WITH ZUTARA
Demonking101 chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
Ha ha this is a very good story. I like the pairings of Toph and Sokka. You write a lot of Avatar stories. Keep up the good work
Alina Alone chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Two Words : LOVED IT!
AirGirl Phantom chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
That's funny. I like the contrast between the sweetness of Kataang and the... other-ness of Tokka. Lol. I can't think of the right word. ANywho, great job!
somebody's world chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I remember reading this... a very long time ago. Don't know why I didn't review then. *offers a cookie to make up for ignorance*

Hehe, I liked this one. At first I was like o.O that's kind of random... but I read on and it made sense. Lol.
i-embrace-OCD chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
Sweet, bitter, hilarious, fluffy, and all the things that good [Tokka] fics are made of... xD

The way you write Kataang is cool, too. AmAzInG...

Of course, I just adore Tokka. And I love the way you write it. D
chocolatecoveredbananacheese chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
HA! Yes! I normally don't like Taang. But it led up to Kataang.