Reviews for Address Unknown
Chelsea chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hello, I've been so interested in the Address Unknown for awhile now, and i thought this was very good. I myself have wrote 2 short stories relating to Address Unknown, for my creative writing class. Everyone loved them and wanted me to write a part 3. I renamed it "Location Unknown" with my short story versions.

Anyways I love the story line. I don't understand how someone can have such a creative brain to think of something like this. Max Payne was truly underrated I thought, the game had the most art I have ever seen in a story line. I mean everyone I know that has played both Max Payne's said they loved it. But when I look things up on youtube about Max Payne or Address Unknown, there isn't too many views.

Ah well I guess...Just would like to hear more praise about Sam Lake...
Yuli Ban chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Wondrous. Bravo. This brings back memories of me paranoically gambling my fate just to find the next TV, only to find the next TV hacked with an ax and the ax in the neck of my wife. And then my wife is next to me, screaming, "wHY aRE yOU cOLOURED rED?" And then I looked down and saw that I wasn't real, but a figment of someone else's imagination.
But that's not important. Good job.
Snowball chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Very good story I love it ypu have tu publish a book you must!
stigbot 567 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
nicE onE excialenT storY

i'vE tryeD thiS myselF writing adresS unkowN or at least my viersion of it and always stoped short cause a wasn't sure were to go with it

i take my hat of to you sir and place it in the corner of the room.

most memerable line i think in the story from what i've seen in max payne was mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN you have put them all in there and all in context once again nice sroy.
The Guru99 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This story is really good. I played the games before and every now and then caught bits of the story but didn't think about it being a story by itself. I think you diid an excellent job at writing this, giving it a dark foreboding feel that we know from Max Payne's novel-interludes. I swear, the only thing missing was the music.
stratplayer63 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
WOW That was one of the best stories of my life!

You, sir, are a great writer!
Krivoklatsko chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Whoa. I read this at one in the morning while listening to the Max Payne 2 main them, and whoa.

Just whoa.

That was deep and awesome on so many levels. Whoa.
Obsidian Productions chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I can't believe this, for serious. I had this idea and was about to write it.
Vincent chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I first learned about ''Address Unknown'' in Max payne 2. I thought the story was amazing and it has so much potential! I think it's fantastic. I really enjoy that you posted the whole story. Thank you very much! I think it's great how the author keeps us guessing what is reality and what isn't. It's an absolute thriller and the pink flamingo is simply awesome.. even though I sometimes wonder what he represents..

Very good job!