Reviews for Resolutions
Anna chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
That was really nice, if not a bit OOCish, but nice all the same.

You should definately follow it up with something, that is if you feel like doing so.

Anna
Jixnce chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
;.; I so though they were going to kiss

aw but its so sweet
M.S.K chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Aw how sweet
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Lol, Evil.

You wound me with your teasing. Funny, for some reason I'm not getting any emails, I realized it was New Years and you had a fic planned for it. Funny to know I'm not the only one posting today XD I'm so thankful I got to go to the party my friend threw. I even had a jello vodka shot. (Two and a half, honestly. Am I supposed to feel anything? Coz I dont. lol)

Anywho, I thought it was cyute...with a 'y' as you notice. Simple sweetness is no problem for you, I think you're conquering this type quite well. XD And I am having a complete ball and enjoying my overdose of your writing. I'm soaking every written word in, every detail.

(You also have my Go to post Awkward if you wish Its a gift that must be shared. You'll see my regards on it once you post it. 3)

Ciao, with much love and happy new years.

LDR
Kaiikon chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
great one:D I love it:)
SilkYuzu chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I just read your other oneshot about Kai as a life guard, and I like how this one ties in with the ever closer new years. I really like how you keep Kai in character so well! I've been struggling with it a bit, and I'm editing ove of my stories to fix it even! Great job!
starshards chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Kiss would have been too sudden and not a little cliche. You did them right by lacing their fingers together. A simple, but meaningful connection is beautiful.

Neddy's a spaz. Commas are ftw 8D

I LOVE you, my Gutter Gal lover ;D

Nice job. I love seeing Kai's parents being used w
Saki K chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Aw... so adorable

But you're so mean! no kiss! *sobs* me need kiss! *tries to kiss rei- ish slapped by possesive kai*
CatharsisInBlue chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
_ I've always loved your work! Always so original. great job! You never fail to dissapoint me. Ur my favorite beyblade author. O_o..._
Nedunque chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
That was very very sweet, Meg. At the same time done to death before and yet still original. The lack of kiss makes it perfect. No big words and emotions here - just simple little people with simple little emotions.

Thank you for making New Year's so enjoyable and for giving me some balm after seething at the badfic and a pairings that I dislike.

Happy New Year, Megsie-ducks!

- Jens

PS: A lot of your commas are ... off, I think.
Kuroneko Hikage chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
No kiss! Gah! -Falls over- How maliciously evil you are! Bad! No cookie! Well... Rei and Kai pairing is a plus, so I guess I'll give you half of a cookie. It was very cute, too, so I guess I can give you a quarter of a cookie for that... But no kiss! I'm keepng the rest of the cookie because of that. It's new years! There must be kissing! I need my vicarious smootchies! -Strikes the "Nice Guy" pose- CUTE one-shot! Which reminds me of my own... non-exsistant talent...

-Is thwacked on the head by her sister and shoved to the general direction of her stories and sketchbooks-