Reviews for CoD: The Plan Unfolds
223kat322 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
wow this was awsome! please continue it please please please!
creepingshadow chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This is an awseome story when are you going to post the sequal? email me at
AlinaAlone chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
WOW! this is one of the best stories i have ever read! I LOVED IT! i hope you write a sequel. it's really good!
princess25 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I say this quite a bit but can i just say I LUV UR STORY!If only the season finale turned out that way(tear drop).
nat chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
this is really good! i am such a huge Avatar fan..this story was one of the best ones i have read. honestly. you should definately keep going on this when your finished with your other ones! i cant wait for season 3 to start! keep up the good work.
SarahSimon chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Dernit. I wanted to see you continue this. Poopsicle. :P Ah well, but it was good. I loved it.
August13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
this was really good. best ive read since love thy enemy, and that was kind of a while ago.
Akinat chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Hi,

I finaly found time to read it :)

nice work

it whas a lot to read, but i love it :D

you're the best!

-x-

Tanika
justaSmallvillegirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
great story! you went into fantastic detail, i could visualize every moment of every battle. that's what makes a good action story. and you kept up the suspense really well - i was never sure who was going to betray who!

if there were awards on fanfiction, your stories would definitely be top contenders.
Twilight Power chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This...was...COOL! I had the same basic idea of Zuko pretending to betray Aang and everyone else! You're the second person I know to use Agni without using "ki" afterwords. Please write more!
reader chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I only have two thingss too say. the first: HOLY SHIT! that was amazing!, that was one of my favorit storys in the whole sit! and the last thing you should continue it soon (PLZ!)

by the way great story "The plan unfolds"
LazyAssProcrastinator chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Whew!That was really long!And very enticing,might I add.I like the details you put in and the hidden meanings behind the exchange between Azula and Zuko during the breakfast scene.

I hope you continue writing Avatar are very interesting and they always keep me on the edge of my seat.
HeartofFire-SoulofWater chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Have I told you that I love you?

Cuz I do.

LOL

HoFSoW
heartsyhawk chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
WOAH! THiS WAS SO AWESOME! I applaud how well you used the characters. I love how you took Zuko's development from the season and worked it. Here's to hoping you've got the right idea about what really happens after CoD!
Nafien chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
That was amazing! I loved the way you portrayed everyone. It was an excellent story, I would love to see a sequel showing them teamed up. Thanks for such a wonderful read.