Reviews for Kismet
My Reality Is My Own chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
This story is just so perfect...you've basically made VaatixKafei my zelda OTP ;3; I love it so much, and your writing and I hope you'll write the next chapter soon!
Coffee-Addict-Ngh chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
i knew it was worth the wait for this chapter i love this story :3
nonA chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
No! You can't stop here! *Looks at last update date* Oookay, maybe you can. But the fact that this isn't labeled finished means that you'll come back to this. Right? This is a really good story with an intriguing pairing. :)
Belinda Star Sabrina Maxwell chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
Update soon please!
Anonoymous chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
because Kafei and Vaati is a retarded pairing
MissMarshmellowNot logged in chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
Anon

Why did you read this? This is called fanfiction. You must be on the wrong site D;

Anyways, hope you update! This is very nice story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Let me see I really do not like this pairing for several reasons. First off Vaati and kafei never even met each other as they are from completely different eras. Vaati never appears in majoras mask and vice versa even though you can find drawings of kafei in minish cap style. Not to mention kafei gets married to anju at the end of majoras mask.
The Hero's Shadow chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
asdfghjkl;

Please update this!

I need to know Vaati's past ;3;
The Hero's Shadow chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
This plot is so thick, I must know everything ;3;
The Hero's Shadow chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
I'm glad Anju's reaction actually seemed rather realistic; upset at first, then accepting. I know some writers would have laid it on too thickly one way or the other.

Also...

I hope Anju and Cremia end up together ;3;
The Hero's Shadow chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
I always laugh when Vaati uses his magic to screw with Kafei :3
The Hero's Shadow chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
Vaati with love bites ;O;
The Hero's Shadow chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Nosebleed?

Yes, I can sense one coming~
The Hero's Shadow chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
"You're the one that saw me in only my underwear. You tell me."

...I woke up my cat with my laughter.

xD
The Hero's Shadow chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I honestly think VaatixKafei is a very interesting pairing. Different but it seems like it would flow very nicely.