Reviews for Remain Undeclared
drifting-nightmare chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Yay! Rufus and Reno are da win! I need to write more on my Rufus/Reno fic. Hee hee! It's very cute! Espeacially near the end with shy/kawaii Rufus-kun! n_n Can't wait for more!~
bgtea chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
You know, I've always wondered that if I was ignorant since I keep seeing the title "Loveless" appear in a lot of ff7 fanfics whether it be a movie or a theatre/play. It's gotten to the point where I went and googled it up to see if authors are referring to an actual play that I've never heard of.

It turns out that it's a fictional play mentioned in the game. Seeing that I've played the game 3 times, I'm surprised I haven't caught that. Hoo boy.

Anyways, ramblings aside, I love this oneshot...there's something very sensual about it. Rufus and Reno interaction always are very interesting though. XD Thanks for the good read!
Serenity Aur chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Oo~ Very sexy, I like it. Yeah, sex right away would be too fast and meaningless. Espeically for a oneshot.

I kind of thought the small kiss was a bit too fast in itself, but I suppose you simply must satisfy a desperate Reno. -laughs-

I really did love Reno's train of thought, though.

"...he was looking to get laid."

Will be tuned in for the next one!

~Seren