Reviews for The Rift Child
SophieRomanoff chapter 25 . 8/15/2012
AW. this was so nice. I love happy endings :D 3
WelshGalBeth chapter 25 . 10/12/2008
wow. that was beautiful. when owen and holly 'died' i started crying! and when they appeared in the hub i cried with happiness! wow. thankyou for writing such a beautiful story!

love Beth
Dysthymia chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I'm not done reading this, seeing how I'm on chapter 17, but will you be writing a sequel to this one, or am I just going to have to make up one at home for entertainment purposes?

By the way, I like the fic so far and I also like Through Glass, I just haven't reviewed it yet. I'll get to it, eventually.
muppetmadness chapter 25 . 3/30/2008
Aw! Yay! Janto mpreg! I think that summarises it.

I'm kinda worried that this Ianto is way too similiar to my fellow muppet Claudia.

Loved the fic though.

Josie
phoegon chapter 25 . 3/23/2008
are you inteding to write another chapter?

oh please write another one after chapter 25 through glass!

i've never been so exsited about a story like this! i'm truly esatic - yipe

god so briilaint! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG i honestly can't live with out another chapter your so good please write more!
phoegon chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
JUST READING CHAPTER 18. GOODBYE

AND GOD!

OWEN! I'VE JUST READ THE BIT WERE HE KINDA THINKS THIS BIT?THIS WAS IT PLACE HE HAD TO DIE OMG THESE CHAPTERS JUST KEEP GETING BETER AND BETER! U R DA BEST FAN FIC WRITER!LOL
phoegon chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg i've only read chapter one and it's brillant! awh so feeling sorry for owen for not connecting with holly!awh

oh god got to read alot 24 chapters the most out of any fan fic!

can't wait to read it oh i'm gonna now, bye another 24 chapters to read so see yays!
pinksocks chapter 25 . 3/8/2008
You've done it again! How do you have this ability to make me cry at the drop of a hat? Anyway, that was brilliant. is there going to be a sequel? Is there already one? Gotta go and look now...

~pink
Aneira-x chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
This is really good xD

Owen and Gwen are married? :O

Going to read the rest xP
Gabrielle Channing chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
HOLY CRAP!
Gabrielle Channing chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
Mind changed Owen - I feel so sad for him *sniff*
Gabrielle Channing chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
BRAVO Jack and what an asshole Owen!