Reviews for The Twelve Days of Tony's Christmas
Lowenweiss chapter 7 . 6/5/2017
Nicely written.
The Celtic Dragon chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Amazing story-loved it from start to finish!
Skimball4 chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Christmas is my favorite holiday EVER so it was fun to read this story and see how Tony might celebrate it. Nice job!
Cartlin chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
Tony was DISOWNED at 12, he didn't just have his allowance cut off.
magis1 chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
This is absolutely beautiful! And it fits Tony to perfection.
Thanks for sharing it
magis
Madances chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
Mornin',

I just read '12 Days of Tony's Christmas' and enjoyed it greatly. I thank you for this gift.

Merry Christmas, past, present and future.

Tracy
ravensrookery chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
This is still my all time favorite christmas NCIS story. I have read your story many times since it was published in 2007, and it never loses its charm and innocence. I can definitely see this as an actual episode from the show. Excellent job!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow! Great chapter!
Azamiko chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
This was very sweet, but-as I'm sure someone has told you-the twelve days of Christmas actually begin on Christmas Day and go until January 5th, which is a feast day, if I recall correctly...I can't quite remember the saint, since December 5th is actually St. Nick's feast day...You put your shoes out and get candy or switches in them, depending on whether you've been good or bad.
Hinky Hippo chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
What a fun story and an interesting view of Tony's life. Thanks!
Taura Callisto chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
That was so great. I had myself thinking about Christmas and it took me a sec to remember it was January. ) I would love to think that Tony's holidays really are like this, it sounds so much better, though a good Christmas angst isn't bad either of course. ) Good Job.
PBfan15 chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
VERY cute story! enjoyed it but not as much as "Tony's week at home"
Luna Riven chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
Aw! It's the middle of June and this made me feel all Christmassy and warm and fuzzy. That's a pretty good accomplishment. _
Delta-6 chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
I know you wrote this ages ago but I really liked it. I've been surfing through the old stuff looking for complete stories and this one really caught me. I can't help liking DiNozzo, even though I first thought he was a jerk, this story amplifies those things that make him impossible not to like. Very well done.
supergirl3684 chapter 7 . 12/5/2007
Awesome fic! So appropraite for Tony too...I can totally see him doing all this stuff! great job!