Reviews for The Tears of a Dragon: Book 2 The Dragons Child
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
cool story
DarkBlueHated chapter 10 . 5/8/2009
Well, the previous chapter was quite.. exciting. Kind of teetering on dangerously arousing and a bit taboo but all in good fun I suppose. Mind blowing biting the pillow kind of stunt that was. I kind of knew this was primarily a shoujo ai fic but I needed the confirmation and wow was that an intense one.

Well, this chapter is quite surprising. Jackie Chan adventure? Card Capture Sakura? Wow. So many powers in the world. You'd wonder how they all stay in balance together. In CnC's super cross the world almost destroyed itself. Granted that was because of an overdose of bad guys experimenting on the different powers. So a world of good guys may turn out better.. lol.

HAHA! ZHU SHU CAN FLY!
DarkBlueHated chapter 9 . 5/8/2009
With all the lesbianism and disturbing implied rape. I can tell this fic is definitely showing the darker side of men. Not that I blame you, I know exactly how ugly it can be. But to have Herb get THAT, even if he deserves it, makes my stomach churn. It's a sad reality we live in.. when we know something like that happens all too often.

Good chapter despite all the atrocities.
DarkBlueHated chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
Wow, first mention of Urusei Yatsura in a long time.

Well, figured Happosai couldn't be trapped in there forever. He's a challenge that Ranma has to face to become stronger. Even though Ranma doesn't feel like the main character right now, I'm sure he has an important role to play.

Loved the plane scene where Akane was going over her feelings and those close to her. It really helped me get a feel for your characters.

Hmm, during all of this I completely forgot about Mousse. Wonder who he'll be match with, if any.
DarkBlueHated chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
Well, this chapter hasn't helped in improving my views of the Musk. At first I thought it was only Mint and Lime. Though if they have a room like this.. Forced sex slavery of this magnitude is disturbing and I can't even begin to feel how angry I am. The last chapter left me emotionally exhausted that I can't even start to feel angry anymore. Doesn't mean I'm not thoroughly disgusted. As you continue to describe the scene's in the palace I feel like I want to rip reality into pieces around the Musk. Man, so pissed.

Well, I'm starting to understand the trap at least.

Holy shiat! That twist at the end with Kuno's sword was something I certainly didn't see coming. Completely threw me off guard. And if the sword opened for him that means he has demon blood in him! Hah! The fact that Kuno became the savior for once is also quite unique. I've honestly only ever seen that in fics where all the Nerima guys joined together to fight a common enemy. Quite an end to a chapter.
DarkBlueHated chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Well, you've certainly inspired a lot of hatred from me for my own sex. I mean I really never liked my sex to begin with, my close friends being the only exception, but wow I couldn't believe how much hate was drawn out of me in this chapter. This isn't my first time that a fanfic has drawn such an intense emotion from within me but definitely one of the memorable ones. And as I write this review I continue to be more disgusted and angered.. I feel like so much murder!

Even if it is something that Xi'an put into the Musk, it would only be a few of them. It does not excuse Herb however, as he clearly stated that he would teach the Amazon's their place once they have attacked. He was clearly in the right state of mind even in his female body. Damn, I'm so mad.

The simple fact that even one died or one taken is enough for me to condemn them all. I'm actually dizzy from this hate I was so full of just now.
DarkBlueHated chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
The plot thickens. Hopefully the result is happiness for all involved. I mean I'm sure it will be but in the minuscule chance that you make this into an awkward painful tragedy then it would really suck. I've grown to love this fic and the characters involved, I hope everyone will be happy! Dx
DarkBlueHated chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Hah, Zhu Shu sounds like Iono from Iono Fanatics. Wise and has a dozen concubines. Granted she isn't extremely openly perverted or chases after every skirt she comes across. But yeah, a empress that popular with women, hah!

Surprising long chapter but pretty fun to read through. So much hidden affairs and what not. So Ai Kounjo is going to make an appearance more regularly now? Hmm. It's convoluted but that has always been my favorite types of fanfic. Like a bunch of mini side stories finally jumbling together in the end and you realize the whole plot. My suspicions haven't been answered yet but I can't wait to see what you'll pull out next.
DarkBlueHated chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Lol, while I figured having high Silver Millennium energy meant she was going to become a Senshi, it was a bit over dramatic. I cringed a bit at the complimentary Senshi Speech and routine flare of theatrics. Nonetheless, I had a good laugh.

Mars is the phoenix. So we have the blossom, tiger, dragon, and phoenix so far. Honestly, anything can still happen but boy for a second chapter this is definitely out of the ball park.
DarkBlueHated chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I can understand why she left. There's still too much temptation in the air. At any moment, one of them could let their guard down and draw Zhu in and she would be helpless to resist. Especially if it was Akane that was trying, it would be like trying to block a missile with a sheet of paper.

Well, at least we know that the wish hasn't been fulfilled so Urd is still on probation and Mara is still after her.

Still it looks like Zhu is going to be matched with Rei? That seems like the only choice now especially heading to the shrine. She can't love Ranma without hurting him and thus hurting everyone, so Rei is unattached..
LSMcGill chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
Not as profound, no. This book was more of a series of sequential shorts more so than a single plot, so it isn't quite as driven by a single plot thread like Book One. Book Three begins the Main Plot which will continue to the end of the series.
YuriFan5 chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
And so passes another story. It wasn't quite as profound an ending as the last one. The gifts were great. I especially found the swords particularly fitting. The first thing that came to mind was the vision Akane had, and then Ranma's comment about them comnig true. While I doubt the reality will get a bad as the visions, Ranma is becoming increasingly comfortable as Onna Ranma. And then there's the whole dark dragon thing, with the form of Musk princess thrown into the equation. My favorite developement was probably making Mara a godess, most likely a servant of Legend in some way shape or form.
YuriFan5 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
Let's pray to the gods that Happosai doesn't come back. It's pretty obvious where you are going with China. It's obviously Shampoo's cursed form. Now the whole sleeping in Akane's bed from Ryouga is going to be switched to Shampoo. The dramatic(I think that's the right word) irony is just to much.
YuriFan5 chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Wow, Kuno saves the day. Kinda anti climactic. I loved the part with the airstrike. Ouch, all of those personal hells were really harsh. That was a stroke of genius.
YuriFan5 chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Well, if I had to give a reading, I would say that Zhu Shu got her extra boost through her link with Ling-Ling, which is kinda cheating on Kami-sama's part, but I'm not complainng. My only concern is that no one has yet to find a way to cure a curse, so I an looknig forward to your solution. I also want to see how Ranma's cat phobia will be cured, as I have seen it done may ways, but I have the highest expectations for you.