Reviews for Fairytale Prince
yullenlover chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
BWHAHAHA! too good my friend... Luved it:3 your yuuko was soo cute and i think the best part of the story that i like was"...and groundhogs and hedgehogs and moles and birds and etc., etc., etc..."LOLz
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Watanuki is the perfect straight guy. He makes the best punchline and his reactions always deliver.
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh, Yuuko. Just how much wine did Haruka stockpile while he was alive, anyway? And Doumeki! I bet he regrets that he doesn't remember what happened XD And the woodland creatures, and Yuuko's MASSIVE guilt trip, and... Just, you are so awesome. _

(P.S. I don't mean to nitpick, but you misspelled "narcissistic" near the beginning. I just thought I ought to let you know. Not that it really bothered me, but...)
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Awwwwwwwww! Too cute! Kimihiro has to wake Doumeki from an enchanted sleep in his own twisted/upgraded fairytale?... ... ... CUTE! Kawaii
hate1994 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was funny and cute! I love it. Thank you for writing!
SanteeLegs chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I seen the line about Watanuki being CLOCKED IN THE FACE and I died laughing! Fave!
robinaker chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Hilarious! XD The humor was so perfectly, brain–stutteringly great. (And a little fan service never hurt anyone ;D)
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Bwhahahah :D Can't describe how funny this is. _
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
This was very, very worth the reading.

So faved.
Deni1379 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
great fic! :thumbs up:
aisty chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
liked it!
ScArLetKiSs02 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
hilarious! great fic! .
Shadow Coyote chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Oh, that's a really nice twist XD, reminds of several books out there with new takes on fairytales.

I loved the way you wrote it, I kept giggling.
Ion chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPENED? YOU JUST TRIED TO EAT MY FACE!” Watanuki shouted, accusatorily.

“I did?” Doumeki murmured, in a tone that was more, “oh,” than “OH MY GOD!” like it should have been.

...These lines totally made my day. Thank you! This is a wonderful fiction that is easily imagined to really happen.. LOL! xD
tatsumaki chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Ahahaha, the dialogue in this is spot-on. And I love the thought of rosebushes and woodland creatures appearing out of nowhere just to set the mood.

You really know how to do holic humour, it seems. I'm not sure how you manage to nail just the right combination of the supernatural and snarkiness and arm flailing and oblivious gayness. It's so beautiful.

Yeah, this is definitely going on my favourites list.