Reviews for Love
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Your slave boys have grapes and fans? Bitchin! Mine have Maraschino Cherries and wear loincloths. Great story, never really thought of the two of them like that. The change from Dom leaving to after Vash fought her is a bit abrupt, but it is still a superb tale. ..
Dusty chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
Wow. That's all there is to say. Wow.
funtime vash chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
heh heh heh... great premise, and originality points, though I've always thought that Midavalley has slept with everyone on the show, including Vash, though only vicariously through Nickie, at least once...
Phena chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
excellent short fic. and i'm a dominique fan. _ she just rocked. one episode and she rocked. wasn't she the first baddie to actually freak vash out for a moment? o.O anyway, i'm getting off track. it's a good fic. i don't think it's under written at all. *hunts for irena's other fics...*
Carrie-ko Too lazy to login chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Bawl! That was so sad! That would be interesting-Dominique and Midvalley as ex-lovers. Makes perfect sense to me. Ver well-written. Keep up the good work! :)
ZG Vallea chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
That was really very good. I think you wrote this out quite well, and now we have a new (or new to me, at least) coupling that will hopefully be told some more in days to come. Keep it up _
Cadence chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Very well done. I applaud you for not only taking on an under-developed character and giving her further backstory, but for tackling a possibly couple. That's so cool. As you might guess, I totally dig Domi-chan and would love to see more with her in it. Possibly playing up her flirting with Vash . . . hint hint, nudge nudge.