Reviews for Quirks
santoskamilla.14 chapter 1 . 9/25
Eu amo essa história! Um enredo maravilhoso, do qual eu queria ler mais.
Essa Ginny é tão forte, eu adoro ela! Uma fortaleza para sua família, e ainda assim se dando o valor.
mixed emotions about this story

i like it thoguh

i just ont think harry could be that bad
rlly love it tho
i'll be honest.

in the beginning i was thinking "oh hell no what is the author thinking". i the idea of harry not wanting kids was crazy and i didn't like it. but i kept reading.

needless to say, i had tears in my eyes by the end. this is so amazing, despite what i thought at the beginning. i usually prefer more canon-orientated stories, but this story was beautiful. i loved it.
0BrunetteWeasley0 chapter 1 . 1/27/2019
I love this
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
Wow, I must be reading entirely too many Weasley bashing fics! I was pleasantly surprised to see a nice, understanding Ginny. I was SUPER SURPRISED to see a Harry not wanting kids! Great story!
mysuvone chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
this one is cute
MaraudersForLife chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
I won't lie... I cried in this story... It was just simply amazing. I can't express that enough.
CA Hawkins chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
I never knew a fic like this would make me tear up... but it did. I've always wanted kids and one of my fears in relation to that is that my partner wouldn't want them. Ginny is such a strong character in your story. It's amazing, really. Harry made me a little sad but I understand his motives and why he did what he did. Maybe his time with the Dursleys also contributed with his stand on children. It was amazing how complex the characters were written... and this was only 3,000 words. I'm now really looking forward to reading your other stories.

I can't believe I just found you. I'm a stupid daft git.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
brilliant really enjoyed your take on this
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Boy, it's just as well that Harry redeemed himself because I was becoming seriously p***ed at him. He wouldn't have looked too good if something had happened to Ginny on one of herlatenight jaunts.

Lesley
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
A superb story... I'm having mixed emotions about Harry while reading this. Super love your Ginny...she made me cry in this. You're really a good writer
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Interesting little story. I assume you originally wrote it in first person, there's a couple of places where you missed the adjustment.
ruinedmxscara chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
this is honestly the sweetest ff ever! i find myself thinking about it when im just doing normal stuff and then i run back to my room just to reread it
MrsJeck chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Heart warming and tear jerker rolled in one...please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I remember reading this story a few years back. I remembered really loving it, reading it repeatedly, and crying over it. Now, suddenly I remembered it again but forgot the title! Thank god I was able to find it! And! I teared up when I read it again. Heehee. Thanks for this. One of my fave Harry/Ginny fics. :-)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »