Reviews for Quirks
MaraudersForLife chapter 1 . 6/20
I won't lie... I cried in this story... It was just simply amazing. I can't express that enough.
CA Hawkins chapter 1 . 5/16
I never knew a fic like this would make me tear up... but it did. I've always wanted kids and one of my fears in relation to that is that my partner wouldn't want them. Ginny is such a strong character in your story. It's amazing, really. Harry made me a little sad but I understand his motives and why he did what he did. Maybe his time with the Dursleys also contributed with his stand on children. It was amazing how complex the characters were written... and this was only 3,000 words. I'm now really looking forward to reading your other stories.

I can't believe I just found you. I'm a stupid daft git.
brilliant really enjoyed your take on this
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Boy, it's just as well that Harry redeemed himself because I was becoming seriously p***ed at him. He wouldn't have looked too good if something had happened to Ginny on one of herlatenight jaunts.

Lesley
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
A superb story... I'm having mixed emotions about Harry while reading this. Super love your Ginny...she made me cry in this. You're really a good writer
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Interesting little story. I assume you originally wrote it in first person, there's a couple of places where you missed the adjustment.
ruinedmxscara chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
this is honestly the sweetest ff ever! i find myself thinking about it when im just doing normal stuff and then i run back to my room just to reread it
MrsJeck chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Heart warming and tear jerker rolled in one...please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I remember reading this story a few years back. I remembered really loving it, reading it repeatedly, and crying over it. Now, suddenly I remembered it again but forgot the title! Thank god I was able to find it! And! I teared up when I read it again. Heehee. Thanks for this. One of my fave Harry/Ginny fics. :-)
little lily witch chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
stupid, daft git indeed... although I will never see this as more than another take of the never written. Thank you, this is one of the rare stories that I enjoy rereading and that makes me go emotional every time... and I hope there will someday be a take of her next pregnancies, cause lets be honest, when he comes around any variation of Harry will want more cildren with Ginny ;)) and the baby making is sure to be a pleasure for those two ;)
they are otp, other pairings are plain weird *shuddering*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
omg i nearly cried :)
Mommy3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I can relate to Ginny in this story, as my husband also didn't want children. He's an excellent father now, it just took a little time to get used to the idea. So this story is more realistic than many others I've read, and I love it. Thanks
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
She had stuck by him when he had gone through his mid-life crisis at the age of twenty-three and had bought a Quidditch team. ... She'd even smiled in approval when he decided to buy his aunt and uncle's house in Surry, only to level it with a wrecking ball. :D I liked this a lot! :)

Right now she had reached the point of baby killer whale and would soon hit mother killer whale. lol I've never been pregnant with twins, but I do remember the feeling of barely being able to see my feet or put on my own shoes...

I had a really hard time getting used to Harry NOT wanting kids and being so standoffish, so I was more than a little relieved when he finally came around & started being more supportive. Loved the ending! :)
Er-my-nee Weasley chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
While this story is wonderfully written, since Harry never really had a family i think he would have been exstatic to have a framily with Ginny.
Lily Anne Rose chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
It was very cute. I love reading about different Harry's. This is little OOC clearly but so understandable and really in a real world not OOC (hope that isn't too confusing). Love the names. :) There on my baby list and have been for a while.

Thanks for sharing!