Reviews for Rosto's Puppy
Jace chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Just keep on writing. . . . Please?
cpmwjune chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
keep

great one-shot

like the jornal part keeps it interesting

i'd love to hear of a part two
kathyhermy123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Hi!

This is one of my favorite fanfictions ever - I've given up counting how many times I've read it! I love it so much - thanks for putting up this piece of (wonderful) fluff!
beth.e.belle chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I find it hilarious! But you should adjust the speech to fit with were they are, and you shouldn't let Beka be weak when fighting.
Elianna chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
i love this ship
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
No! Don't delete it! I really like it! It's funny how Rosto says that he'll think of an excuse later. And reads her diary. If I kept a diary, I would be po'ed if my crush, boyfriend, whatever read it. Very po'ed. But this is just funny.
Shadowcat719 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I thought it was very in character until the part where she noticed the open window, from then on it wasn't very good, a little cheesy you could say. Any way over all I thin you are a good writer.
moosehugger chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
laghing... still...okay, better. Please continue.
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
M. Cute. Adorable I should say...

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
candy-coded-goodness chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Aw I loved it so much, reakky funny.
Llama Lady Lily chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
"I'll think of an excuse later"

Classic
anon chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
best beka/rosto story i've read so far. mind you, there aren't many out there.
Fantushe chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Aaw, I liked it! I loved that he kept reading her diary. xP
Faia Sakura chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I liked it.
Will chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I liked your overall writing style, but I don't think you portrayed the characters right. Your writing flowed, was logical, and much better than most of the other ffs, but neither Beka nor Rosto would break character like that so quickly. Rosto and Beka are both very hesitant to show emotion, which Beka and especially Rosto were not in your peice. Beka has the issue with rushers from her mother and would not give in that easily. Overall, I really liked your peice.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »