Reviews for The Man Worth Eternity
TT-TT
Gcatthewonderful chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
TT-TT
Le Requiem chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
is this story over? I hope not, please revisit it sometime? Haha, I'd love to know what happens. :)
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
your prose is amazing, it just strings. me. along. gods, I'm in love with your voice and this chapter is so haunting and I'm going to continue reading now.
helloitme chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
hey if this not the end please update
yay101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
aha! i just notice something, it didn't said "complete", so you have to really you have to. i will be waiting kekkeke
yay101 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
eh? hey it me again here to annoy you, and did you notice it actually a short eh not like ehhhh? i usually said, anyway you properly wonder why even though this quite a story and i could still say it. that a really good question...i didn't you really that good writer, anyway bye hehehe lol
SilverStream101 chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
... Wow... That was... Heart-wrenching and beautiful at the same time... Wow... I don't think I know what to say O.o *speechless*
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Once again, you did a marvelous job on this. I couldn't stop the shivers running down my back when I read Zoro's part and Luffy's death. And with Coby's perspective here too, it really yanked painfully at my heart. Are you going to update this? Because this is really good and I would love it if you did.
Kamizacondor chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Really Mysterious. I actually liked it. As I hope you make another chapter. The way you write things is really special.!
bloodyredsilver chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Wow...I have read this so many times, but for some reason this is the first time I thought to leave a comment.

This is so depressingly awesome. Especially at the end of first chapter!

I'm guessing there's another chapter and hope that you update soon.
yo wuz up chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
beautiful story love it very much is there more?
its a chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
Like one of the other reviewers before me, I just wanted to express my appreciation for this story. Hopefully you'll continue/finish it. Generally, I have a hard time reading One Piece fics that revolve around drama or tragedy. The common themes in said genres often make them ill-suited to a high energy, humour-centric canon storyline. This fic, however, is to me a rather original exception. Your speculation about Luffy's fate really hits home since it lines up so neatly with the current events and general themes in OP. It is a pretty painful read, mind you-less bittersweet, more just plain bitter, especially the subtle-ish unnerving interactions between Luffy and Zoro. Ouch. :P

I've been a bit uneasy myself with the events at the end of the CP9/Enies arc, especially those involving Koby and Garp. Your story gave me a nice fresh perspective on the subject and a lot more to think about, which is always great in a fanfiction. :D In particular, I found your suggestion that Luffy had foreseen at least part of his own future intriguing. It sort of begs the question as to why Luffy-knowing that he might lose his beloved nakama-would continue on the path he's headed and willingly endanger his "family". Is his desire to attain his dream so strong that he'd trade their lives to obtain One Piece? Or perhaps the crew would be unwilling to let Luffy give up his dream, no matter what it cost them? :3 *eyes the fic's title*

Wish I could critique some of the actual writing, but I'm terrible with that sort of stuff. Oh well. Um... maybe a separator between scenes would be helpful/easier on the eyes?
faezer chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I know how important it is for authors to get reviews, so I'm leaving one - even though I'm not sure what to say.

This fic paints a very realistic picture of Luffy's future, I think. It's heartbreaking to think of exactly what it would take to crush his spirit like this. I wondered about it, and I went back and found this line: "An eternity of time and happiness and nakama later..." I suppose that sums it up, huh?

And, "I'll follow you anywhere, captain." Ugh. That stung. But, good job. I was told once that in a good script, there are no unneccesary lines and that each should add something to the story as a whole, and you did such a good job of that.

Would it be too bold to assume this is related to the Oscar Wilde quote in your profile?

In the end, here, I wish I had some criticism for you! But your writing level far surpasses my own, and I'm afraid I simply can't see anything wrong with this. Keep writing!
Zinfer chapter 1 . 1/13/2007