Reviews for Addicted to You
MidnightRosebud chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
I think I liked the first chapter the most. Just seemed to hit me the most I suppose. But I did really like the ending. Cute and sweet, and kind of a "Well duh, sweetheart..." :)
gogo32 chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
make more!
Emmy9394 chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
This was very amusing to read! I really enjoyed the switching perspectives and expecially loved the "Oh wait they did" as an ending.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I no this is a bit nitpicky but it kinda bothers me that in the first chapter the names for the sorting are in no way shape form in alphabetical order.
TheWackedOne chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
lol. cute. update.
Owl Emporium chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
Ha, this was kinda cute. (:

The Second Age chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
The lyrics are a bit wrong... In the beginning it says I'm a dick, it actually says I'm addict- or addicted or something close to that .

Don't have to change it, but... Yeah...

Other than that, it's quite good
AliceIsLost chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Why are some of the words (not including the song) in bold, but others aren't? You switched it about half way through. Anyways I think it was a great chapter, I like how it switched from more James POV in the last one to Lily's POV in this one. If that makes any sense.
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
What song is this?
Ravenclawchik6 chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
ilove the

and 6th songs

yea i am a loser like that
Shaye Rhymer chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
Love the chapters and the story. Too bad it was so short thouhg. Oh, well I can't wait to read your next one! yay! go me1 I'm special!Your story rocks!
do i need a pen name chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
i thought the ending was great! ur right, it doesn't need another chapter. good job!
SeeJaye chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap. yay! lily found her sences lily found her sences, hehehe.

good story, kind of confusing at parts but hey still good.

smiles-heal-the-soul chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
ah i really like this story... really liked the prank with lily and the firework was class! look forward to reading more! keep updating!
do i need a pen name chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
and i loved this chapter! really, it was really good. i cant wait for the next one.