Reviews for Addicted to You
MidnightRosebud chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
I think I liked the first chapter the most. Just seemed to hit me the most I suppose. But I did really like the ending. Cute and sweet, and kind of a "Well duh, sweetheart..." :)
gogo32 chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
make more!
Emmy9394 chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
This was very amusing to read! I really enjoyed the switching perspectives and expecially loved the "Oh wait they did" as an ending.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I no this is a bit nitpicky but it kinda bothers me that in the first chapter the names for the sorting are in no way shape form in alphabetical order.
TheWackedOne chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
lol. cute. update.
Owl Emporium chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
Ha, this was kinda cute. (:

Angelica
The Second Age chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
The lyrics are a bit wrong... In the beginning it says I'm a dick, it actually says I'm addict- or addicted or something close to that .

Don't have to change it, but... Yeah...

Other than that, it's quite good
AliceIsLost chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Why are some of the words (not including the song) in bold, but others aren't? You switched it about half way through. Anyways I think it was a great chapter, I like how it switched from more James POV in the last one to Lily's POV in this one. If that makes any sense.
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
What song is this?
Ravenclawchik6 chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
ilove the

1st

5th

and 6th songs

yea i am a loser like that
Shaye Rhymer chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
Love the chapters and the story. Too bad it was so short thouhg. Oh, well I can't wait to read your next one! yay! go me1 I'm special!Your story rocks!
do i need a pen name chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
i thought the ending was great! ur right, it doesn't need another chapter. good job!
Edifythe chapter 6 . 5/6/2007
clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap. yay! lily found her sences lily found her sences, hehehe.

good story, kind of confusing at parts but hey still good.

-lillypop
smiles-heal-the-soul chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
ah i really like this story... really liked the prank with lily and the firework was class! look forward to reading more! keep updating!
do i need a pen name chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
and i loved this chapter! really, it was really good. i cant wait for the next one.