Reviews for Unwanted Affection
DarkDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Hey, you ever going to finish this one?

Friggen love it and want more lol...

And what about them getting physical in the next chapter hehe?

I hope you do finish this off... I would like to know where exactly this was leading to as it had me hooked in just two chaps :-)
cheshire-writer chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
This story is both cute and sad. I really want a happy ending for these two as well as for Yusuke since he's also stuck being a prostitute :( Please update asap!
Wobsie chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
WRITE MORE. i wanna know what happens...:*(
678909 chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
No! How could you end it like that, I feel as though part of me died because there isn't another chapter! Why! Frickin update or feel my wrath! ((Insert evil screaming face here))
blood-fire-dragon chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
cool story i really like it. poor hiei, update soon! i wanna know hiei's excuse!_
Jingleby chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
heya, great story! can't wait for next chappie! kuwa hiei action! lol
Cold Toenails chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Gasp! The plot thickens! And a new conflict. One moment Kuwabara was all over Hiei and now he doesn't want him. He should really make up his mind! Nice chapter by the way... Poor Yusuke is a hoe too, but he seems a rather happy about it to me... Hm...

With Love

CT
Tsumei-kun chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Whoas!

I TOTALLY am interested and want to see where it's going!

Yays!

Thanks for updating so quickly!

-Tsumei-kun
Dark Unicorn Master chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
Very interesting chapter! i want to know what happens next!
Dark Unicorn Master chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Two words fro you:

LOVED IT!

update soon! _
Cold Toenails chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Hey! My alert thing isn't working otherwise I would have reviewed sooner. Cheers for a new story! I like the plot, this should get intresting.

On a non story note, I have noticed by your ANs that you seem to be happier. When I first started reading your stories, it reminded me of how I was, always acting more on the dark side. I think it's more fun for the readers if the writer is more on the light side. It makes it fun to read the ANs. I was always thinking about my sucky past, but this place made me look at the brighter side of life after I saw that I wasn't the only one feeling that way and there was others who went through the same as me and that there is people with similar intrests. It makes life more bearable.

Now back to your story. I truely love them all, and I hope that you update soon. Also Happy New Year. May your new year be filled with good times and cupcakes, for I love cupcakes and I'm eating one right now and getting frosting on my kery board.

With Love

CT
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Oh that great. please updat soon!
Tsumei-kun chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Hiei... A Whore...? Yeek! OMFG! I hope he doesn't get raped or something in later chapters...

o.o

Anyways, great start on the story. I like the angst and romance blossoming.