Reviews for Hell Hound Puppy Series IV Spike V Kitten
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/4
LOL Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard at this! Evil cat got what it deserved! *still laughing*

Yeah, I am LOVING these ficlets!
Fallen's child chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
OMG...DID SPIKE EAT THE CAT!
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
A seeing eye dog act? Spectacular. I love the idea of the boys having a Hell Hound. It would be so helpful.
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Lol. Judging by personality - or at least language - Dean seems to have rubbed off on Spike quite a bit (though Spike apparently picked up his facial expressions from Sam). Love how Spike ate the cat (and if he didn't, well, that's what I got from it).

And as a side note, the bit at the end with the bad smell made me visualize some of the bloopers from Supernatural - it just made me laugh harder.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
:O

I can't saying anything else other than :O

I'm a cat person, you see.
pariah wilson chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
"Did Dean ever tell Sam not to wander off? Well, okay, yeah he did"

THIS.

So, umm, how does a mutant hellhound pup come to be the other Winchester brother?
Ciya chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
He..ate..the..cat? Uh, Spike stay away from my kitten.

Loved Dean saying Spike could get a bad rep with the girl dogs. And Spike thinking that he didn't even like girl dogs. LOL!
blueoctober chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
O.O Spike ate the cat! The cat totally had it coming... ;) Great story. Loved Sam's line at the end.
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
THAT WAS SO FUNNY HE ATE THE CAT.
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Hey, are you planning on doing any more and/or longer stories involving Spike?
FiveForFighting09 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I LOVED IT! and the last line...hilarious! i must ask though...will we get a part five? please? :)
Karma22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I totally like that Spike is grown up. You should do a fic where the Winchester pack meets up with another hunter and the hunter realizes what Spike is, and decides to hunt Spike and then have Dean and Sam go all cujo on his ass. Yeah. I love your stories by the way. Good job on them and the humor in them!
RowanJade chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
OMG! The mental pic I just got of Spike going all seeing eye dog was amazing. I've got huge Rottweilers in my family so I see Spike as one of them and their big dumb puppy act seems to fit his personality. You have done a freaking marvelous job on these and I'd love to see more of Spike and his packmates.
elderwitty chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
First off, I (for lack of a better term) own cats.

Secondly, that cat was asking for it. That cat? Was mean.

Very funny. Please continue.
Lu 14 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Loved it! you should write one where Spike is on a hunt with them that would be cool! :D