Reviews for Home
PandaLove98 chapter 1 . 4/11
This was a really cute story! Good job!
LoonyTuned chapter 1 . 3/24
You're just playing games with my heart. Dang it, cuteness overload! They're too adorable.

I want Steven to tuck me in...
IrisCode chapter 1 . 1/31
I just love your fics! the one's i've read are so well written and sweet it's like reading segments of a real novel! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I think I'm in love with your fanfics!

The storyline is magnificent, and you captured Haruka's personality perfectly, in my opinion. About how she never wished to stay in one lace and her love for traveling around. You also managed to write Daigo pretty darn awesome too. You wrote out the way he is, steely and distant, but you added the sense of familiarity and affection he holds for Haruka :D All in all, another job well done!
becksterRES chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I loved every bit of this piece! I love, love, love it! The whole concept of home and stuff and even if there wasn't any real relationship kind of thing by the end of it, I still absolutely adored it! Fantastic work!
ayasa-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
this is so sweeeettt3... I agree with you, Steven's home is more familiar than May's home in Little Root town... 3 I hope you continue writing fictions like this... Keep up the great work! :)
the cantarella of odile chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was incredibly sweet; I loved it : )
The NN chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Awww I like it W, bye!
ghostlysky chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Your DaiHaru stories are soo lovely! But I see last time you updated was 2009 xD Is it because you don't like the pairing as much as before or because you are posting on another site? (Which one plz? xD) 3
SmilingArtist chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I've actually read this before but never had the chance to review.

This story so sweet!

DaiHaru is my favourite Pokemon pairing ever~!

There's just not enough of them... :(

I suggest that you put this (along with Rising Star) under the May/Haruka & Steven S/Daigo category. People would be able to find it more easily if you do that

Love the fic~ :3

-Setsuna
Ambiguous Avocado chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Another cute story. You did very well. A little slice-of-life, something I always like with this couple. Wonderful work! :D
StarlessEyesForHeaven'sSake chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
it was amazing i loved it!
nothign to see here chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
...Haruka is such a lucky bum. D': LOL Luckyluckylucky. I WANT TO LIVE WITH DAIGO~~ Oh hu hu hu... ...Sorry. That was a cute story.
FireEdge chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Aw, this was cute too. Once again, I like how you made the romance subtle (and rather one-sided, but it IS from Haruka's POV, so we don't really know how Daigo feels). I'm glad that it ended up longer than you intended. Actually, I wish that it was longer _. But, I'm not the author so I can't complain. Anyway, if you were to write that sequel one day, I'd be delighted. Good luck with your writing!
Tri17 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Freakin Loved it. I love your DaiHaru stories. They're so sweet! But this one has to be one of my favorites! I LUV IT! You gotta write more, I begging!

Great job!