Reviews for SHELTERED
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
that was great loved it
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
OH, Babe! I LOV'D I MUCH! It had a little bit of everythingIt definitely left me with a warm fuzzy feeling! I Lov'd the fact that you wrote in "the dress" THAT was GREAT!and all that went with it! WooHoo! Lov'd that he wasn't going to push or poke holes in her statement too! WHAT a gentleman! NICELY DONE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

G :D
jaed621 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I love this story. I think the observations of characters is right on and the whole story itself has such a nice introspective feel. The way she shows up and is wearing his dress and then way you ended it with that little maybe hanging out there was perfect. Really great job, and congrat on the second place finish! I am way behind in reading and reviewing because I haven't been getting alerts since the week before Christmas so I am just now catching up because they fixed it yesterday. Good job, keep writing!

Jaed
siapom chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I tried to review this the other day, but the darn site wouldn't let me. So..I'm back just to tell you how wonderful this story is. I loved it!
goldpiece chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
You are amazing, simply amazing. I absolutely loved this story. Kudos for you on being brave enough to not have them completely hook up with a kiss and all that. Wonderful! Good luck with the challenge, and I'll see you at the results.

Goldpiece
canthereisto chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Loved it, really really loved it. Good luck!

Ava
Dr.Sakura chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
one word sequel!
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
gotta say that Booth imagining bunching the dress down to her waist is very nice. Maybe a sequal in the M status is coming in the near future...

very nice fic
PhoenixBird22 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Wow. Fantastic job. Made me smile and giggle like a schoolgirl while warming my heart at the same time. Bravo!
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Oh, how sweet. And that was a damn hot dress wasn't it?

Wolfy
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Nice tie-in with the "shelter" theme. Very good! :)