Reviews for against the gloom and the fluorescent lights
mecaka chapter 1 . 7/25
WhereIsYourHeart10 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
this was incredibly cute :)
suck1t chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Oh wow, this is really cute. I can totally imagine something like this happening, and the banter is so in character! Love it!

And I realize that it's really random that I found this, seeing as how it was written in 2006, but one of your harry potter stories was recced and I saw you had written some office ones, too. Anyway, this was excellent; good office stories seem so hard to find.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
yay! I LOVE JIM!
Social Bunny chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Even though I'm not a huge Office fan, there was something about this that was awesome. It had an interesting feel - it was supposed to be happy, in a twisted way, but it was bitter too.
Sparks6 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I love how you wrote how they got to having lunch.

I'm guessing you know about the deleted scene? (how Jim talks about his worst first date)

Lovely work either way.
suprise2432 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
:) you capture dwight and jim so amazingly well.
Hats. are cool chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love it! (I wouls say love more but did't want to waste your whole screen)

I love your work! It is soo good!

I love all of them, but this even more because it
greatestheights chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Okay, so I completley love JimPam and this was a great take on how they might have hit it off.

Haha Dwight was completley amazing in this. 'She’s just as bad as you are, Jim. You two might as well just go off and get married so you can spore legions of evil offspring just like you.'

Ah, how true.

Cousin Mose chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
This acutally fits with how I imagined Pam's first few days at DM. You've got the character's voices down really well.
delete delete does not compute chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Yay! Jim/Pam! I loved it!
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Read this before when you first posted it somewhere else. I enjoyed it just as much the second time. It's all fun and happy but you can't laugh and enjoy it because you already know that his little heart is going to get stomped into a paste of salsa-like consistency. That's good writing.
ehcanadian26 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That story made me smile because it just radiates Jim/Pam. :D
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
awe! how cute. Nice icebreaker for them- being bumped into each were both really in character, which is more than I can do. Loved it!

Roguechere chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Hey! This was absolutely fantastic!

It was like I was reading the script for an actual episode.

Well done. Very enjoyable.