Reviews for The Fool and the Ice
C.Lovebug chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I'm really not sure what to ...well,um,it was...really nice?Ugh,idk.I actually liked the bit of Zutara that was in it.I got that she felt about about all that but did she also feel bad because she hurt Aang?I still liked it though.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Whoa! I thought this was a Kataang. For a minute or so I thought you changed it to Zutara and forgot to change the summary. Bittersweet victory for Katara.
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Haha! She froze his mouth shut! XD XD XD

One thing though, I can't figure out if its Zutara or Kataang? Ah well... it reminds me of the Jack/Elizabeth/Will love triangle in Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 :)
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Well done!
frozenheat chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I started reading this and when it got to the kiss I was slightly confused, I could have sworn you were a Kataang writer. Then a paragraph later and (virtually) all was explained.

Fantastic story, certainly had me fooled.
Rashka the Demon chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Entertaining one-shot. It feels a little underdeveloped, a little lacking in context. A few sentences describing the timeline might have helped.

Overall, good job. I like the idea of her freezing his mouth shut with a kiss.
Casa Circe chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Cute. It reminded me a lot of Elizabeth Swann and Captain Jack Sparrow at the end of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Or maybe it's just me.

Keep up the good work.
Krystal Oceans chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
PLEEZ SAY UR GUNNA WRITE ANOTHER CHAPPIE! omg im hooked already. i love how she regrets kissing him. it leaves you hanging bcus u dont no wats she gunna do next! great job! :)