Reviews for Keeping My Sanity: Mirrorscape
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Ong omg omg... That's so beautiful... :)

I, too, also see him as in his anime counterpart... even before I saw that episode (in Master Quest) because Pokemon Gold is the first gen that I actually understood... (I was too young for Red ver and only had the mindset of defeat them all... hihi)

For the manga... it was only because of my "fangirl" side for him that I searched about it in the net... and I was quite shocked about the whole series so I never really read it... though I thought it was intersting... the way he is portrayed there. :)
Blackbird0 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
This is really good, incredibly interesting to read. Thanks for a great story!
Bird of Flame chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Really loved what you did here. You portrayed Lance really well and exactly like how I imagined him to be.
FighterGirl14 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
this is utterly amazing. you definitely need to write something like this again.
Master Bleach chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Very well written!
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Game Lance as well... I mean be did order his Dragonite to Hyper Beam a man to get into the Rockets base. But this is really good!
Lance Fan chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This is truly my favorite story featuring Lance. The descriptions are astounding and the dramatic feel of the whole thing makes me shiver. I love how you combined Anime Lance with Manga Lance and the portrayal of the elite four members.

I. Love. It.
An Author's Pen chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
A good analysis of a character who is easy to read in some parts of Pokemon but combined very confusing. It was very well written and had a dramatic ending.
KS chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Oh God, I can't believe it! This story is sooooo good! So much tension, so thoughtful! I love it! It's beyond words. A text that says more than its sentences.

THANK YOU!
Eleria-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Nice fic! I love how you described Lance here. It's as if he is a guy with his own trouble that he didn't want to share with anyone. And that's cool!
Stelaris chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Awesome...scary, but freakin' awesome...
MoonDot chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Very nice. I'm somewhat sick of all the RighteousLance fafics around.
Kaki-kun chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I see now how you tried to illustrate it... maybe I'll have to for you. This is an excellent story, I love how normal things seem to be and how quickly it degenerates into chaos. Climatic ending, just wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this, and please do keep up the writing! 3

~RW
rta chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Really, really great story! that thing with the mirrors and stuff, i really loved it!
nasty plot chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I can't say I quite understood this story, but something keeps me coming back here just so I can read it again.

IMO, Lance was always a mysterious character that deserved more in-depth comprehension, and this piece represents him as I always imagined.

It's a great work.