Reviews for Figments
s.o.grey91 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Holy, oh my god! Noooooo! Faith!
I love the story. Funny how lifes such a bitch.
Jackaddict28 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
You have to keep writing! Its a great story and I must find out what happens. :0)
Kadin25 chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
update soon love it
psychobabe8 chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
This story is brilliant and would fit perfectly into the Buffyverse. Please continue it.

Jenny :)
Lupo669 chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
April 2007 was the last update? This has the potential to be a really great story. So far the characters are completely dead on and the plot is very original.

If you happen to have any more chapters written, I'm sure there are a million fans out here who would love to read them.

Please continue this story to the finish. Thanks.
Stephanie chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
Don't leave it like this! UPDATE! The story is really good and the characters really fit into the Buffyverse. No joke, this seriously could have been an episode of BtVS. I almost think I would have liked the way Buffy and Faith had handled things if it was done this way. After all was said and done, I don't feel as if that relationship dynamic was completely healed. But anyways, good job! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Wordcaster chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
What the-DAMN! You evil little...EVIL! A cliffhanger like that, and then I see the date of the last update. Have mercy! Don't leave it off there please.
Cayenne chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
This story is so very good, it saddens me to think that it might not gt updated again. So I hope inspiration to write some more bites you (or stakes you, what ever floats your boat)!
smileyte chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
This story is really good so far! Please continue!
Lynnicaec chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS NOW! I've been waiting forever. :(
stuffoholic chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
very good story!

up-date soon!
DSFJSDKLJF chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
You haven't updated in a long time, but I really love this story. Please try to update sometime soon! PLEASE!

-KW
writerjunkie chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
you got a great fic goin here it's got me addicted to it already after those 4 chapters! I like how you've set it up and your writing makes it better. You have to update! I love it, come on keep on going and finish this thing up already.
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
HOW COULD YOU STOP THIS THERE!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?