Reviews for promises
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Oh, I enjoyed that lots! I really liked the tag line "we don't need a paopu to keep together"..xP And their thoughts and feelings and those 'what if's'. I liked it a lot! :]
HiddenPortrait chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
aw that was too sweet
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Ack! Sorry for taking so long to review! I had midterms and a lot of stuff to take care of. Many apologies!

What to say, what to say...? I love the dynamics that these three's relationships contain, and I liked how you portrayed them. I also liked the finality of 'But they didn’t realise that she’d only have the time to make one lucky charm...' and how they flowed. The memories weren't as nice as the actual story content, but overall I really liked it.

Of course, maybe I'm biased. n_n" We still need to talk more, though. ...And, as a random note, I'm not on your friend's list on your profile, am I?

Ack! I have one more fic of your that I didn't review, but I'll have to reply to it later. Sorry! Still really busy.

Have a great day!

~ Morgan
Astaldotholwen chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
This is the first fanfiction piece I've read in months.

Well, no, probably closer to almost a year.

More or less I'm pretty much in love with it.

The alcohol I drank tonight is burning my stomach.

Bo
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Aww, Tally! HI, I LOVE YOU. *clings*

It has been much too long, I've only just got the alert for this too. D:

.. WHOAWTFHOWSLIFE?

Anyway, EE, sorakaiririku friendship, ne? Been a while since I've seen one of those, too. GAWD. *emos*

I liked it MUCHO-LY. UNBELIEVEABLY fantasmico to read your stories again, you know? Even though I'm not into kh anymore, you bring the fun-ness back to it.

(Making sense nowadays? .. Nah.)

xD;

So yeah, yeah, talk to me talk to me!

& see JOO
poo master chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
ASDFKLOLX HI :D

I like the last two lines the most. (AND I SHALL NOT BORE YOU RE-TYPING THEM HERE)

I miss these kinds of things. Sora/Riku/Kairi friendships and all.