Reviews for The More I learn to Care for You: Roy's POV
DrummerDancer chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
Love this!
Pidgeon-san chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
Amazing fic. Can't wait for an update!
AnimalLoverNumberOne chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
This story is great. You must have put a lot of effort into it to make it so good nad it just seems to be getting better and better. Just a quick question to ask if there will be a new chapter up in the not so distant future because I need to know how this ends.
Lalenca chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
LOVE IT 333
cthulhuus chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
GUH I HATE YOU.

THIS ACTUALLY MADE ME CRY.

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU.

THIS FIC WAS AMAZING.

YOU ROCK.

I'M GOING TO GO AND CRY NOW. ;AAA;

Ps: Only one other fic EVER has made me cry.
jay-lei chapter 11 . 8/5/2010
I love this fic. with a passion! Someone recommended that I read both your version and Kikiko's version at the same time, so I've been alternating between stories after every chapter and I thought that both POV's were absolutely incredible! Please continue this as soon as possible!
BokuwaToriniNaru chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
You know that feeling when you reach for the Next button and its not there.. :(

haha

Story is wonderful, its great to read a story on the development of their relationship, its a change to the usual roy/ed relationship where they never ever ever ever fight. XD

Update soon!
BokuwaToriniNaru chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
FUCK ROY, FUCK, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU FREAKING BASTARD!

...

With that said, awesome chapter! I loved the descriptions you gave about Ed's most prized possessions...from Roy :D
adoreelricxox chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
This Story is amazing, I love how you kept the character's attitudes. By far, the best fan fiction I have ever read. Please don't stop writing this, it'll kill me!
sullendream chapter 11 . 6/14/2010
this is awesome! u hav to continue same with eds POV!
March Rosenqueen chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
It's so great
You've done well on write it in Roy's POV
Please update it soon
I'm waiting for it
animefangirlNoriko chapter 11 . 8/25/2009
GAH! End again! That's the SECOND time I've hit the end of this ... Omg, I love your portrayal of Roy as angsty and emo and anger-management-y ... . You totally have to update! Please!

Iriko-chan

PS - PLEASE!
mangafan2000 chapter 11 . 7/18/2009
That was one of the most adorable chapters so far!

Aw, your fanfiction has to be one of the best i've ever read

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! D
copycat-capycot chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
Eh, so they get their happy ending in the end. :)

Great story.
Bananemask chapter 11 . 3/3/2009
Hi!

I wanted to let a review before but it was not working and, well I forgot, so, first, sorry! But i will let you a long review. I hope you'll like it! And also, I've read Kikiko's part first.

At first, it was very interesting the way they were misunderstanding things. I enjoyed it! But then, they made up and Roy began to act like a fool. He "made love" to Ed (i don't really think there was "love" when he did it but I don't want to say also he was f** him!) and right after that, he said to him things very cruel and I hated him for that (even if I can understand his way of thinking!). He understoog he made a mistake but still he made no apologies and even scream at him!

And then, the wordt for me, the accident. I couldn't believe it was really happening. I hoped it was a nightmare. But it wasn't. I felt bad, the way Roy was feeling, the guilt, the love, the pain... All those feelings mixed and i can only imagine how difficult it would be to bear.

After that, the way Hakuro treated was really unfair because we know Hakuro was not doing it because of his mistake. But, well, I think this is nothing when you feel the way Roy was feeling.

But, he continued to push Ed away, and I thought he was really being selfish because Ed was injured, he was broken. He didn't need to be broken mentally also! And, once again, I hated him for what he was doing. But, I understand his desire to protect Ed from him.

And then, the trial. I felt it was so unfair punishing him like that! Well, I think he deserved some part of his punishment. After all, he made a terrible mistake and he nearly killed his lover! But, I felt it was unfair because Hakuro lied (for what Ed told him about the accident and before) and also because he used all the power he had to had the higher punishment for Roy, and all this not because of his mistake, but only because he hated him! And so, I hope something bad in his carreer will happen to him. He deserves to pay for the way he treated Roy. But, I know life is unfair and i think nothing really bad really bad will happen to him. Maybe the worst thing for him would be seeing Roy becoming once again colonel or even more!

And, finally, Roy confessed his feelings. I really enjoyed reading this chapter because it was so beautiful! It was like a dream coming true! i know it will be hard for them because so much things had happened to them. But, for me, love is stronger then anything so i hope they will communicate better and be happy together!

Well, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! i really enjoy your fic, it's a great story and it's well written! GOODJOB!

Bye!