Reviews for Possibilities
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
that was good lvoed it
Robinhoodfan13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
oh! jealous cam, still it's booth...
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Stupid, STUPID Booth! Or Stupid, STUPID Brennan!

God, they're both so obliviously oblivious they're PERFECT for each other! And DAMN you Dr. Saroyan!

Aside from my miserable rant up there, good little fic :D
Habita chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Loved your fic! Its very sweet. You did a really great job!

Thanks for sharing! :-)
jerseybones chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Had to add you to my favorites list. Excellent story and amazingly true to the characters we love every Wednesday.
elliot02uk chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Would have reviewed earlier but when you have a cold, sinusitis and an abcess all using your head as a battleground, it's difficult to focus. Now that I'm feeling halfway human, I can admit to liking your story despite how I feel about Cam. The storyline was totally acceptable (nothing worse than contrived situations at Christmas and New Year) but left us with the firm knowledge that the new year definitely holds more than just 'possibilities' for our people. Sorry, Cam, but you have to get out of the picture now if you want to retain your dignity. Happy New Year, my dear. No, I haven't forgotten the two projects on the back burner. I can be patient!

Jean B
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Ahh YES, THE HOPE of wondrous, endless possibilities!...Hmm, MAYBE...WITHOUT Cam! One can only, AGAIN...HOPE! I shouldn't be so negative-she's brought lots of "character" and "texture" to the show-I just wish she wasn't with Booth. I'm just glad the writers haven't been putting any more spotlight on them than they already have! LOL!

I did REALLY enjoy your FF and truly LOV'D the fact that he couldn't feel safe not knowing EXACTLY where she was! The KISS was perfect for the situation and the anticipation of "endless possibilities" definitley made it SWEET! Not to mention that melting wink of HIS! Cam's feet...WELL, she did get warning about Zack not knowing how to dance! TOO FUNNY! And as far as Booth not being there with her...I think he was RIGHT where he wanted to be-guilty feeling OR not! NICE JOB!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (and can we say YIPEE the alert notifer is working again!)

G :D
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Nice. Short and sweet and I like that you didn't let Booth and Brennan jump too far into the romance. Let it simmer...that's what I like. Good job on Cam's thoughts too!

Keep it up!
freelancer-babe chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
nice story ] happy new year!
Zucht chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I liked this story; totally enjoyable. It felt like it fit in with the show's episodes, although I can't remember Temperence killing someone.

About Cam; with me it's not so much that I dislike her, it's more that i'm bored by her. Also, I miss Dr. Goodman, he was better at stirring things up than Cam is.

Keep these great stories coming!
siapom chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Very nicely written! I really like that you were able to portray the B/B moments and remain so in character. They really are at a stage where they are slightly more intimate than ordinary friends, but not able/willing to recognize that more might be there. I also enjoyed the Booth/Cam/Zack scenes. They were amusing and touching all at the same time.
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I have to agree with another reviewer. I also like that fact that you didn't villify Cam. I actually don't mind the character, because I feel she's not a real threat to their relationship, professional or otherwise.

:sigh: Booth and Brennan. A really good scene between the two. To me, it felt soemthing like a continuation of the last scene from Judas On A Pole. Nice and touchy, without being overly sentimental. The endless possibilities for those two. :)

Happy New Year!
perfectcrime chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Nope, she dosen't stand a chance. Love the story. *perfectcrime*
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I love how you didn't fall into the normal trap of villifying Cam or painting her relationship with Booth as a sham.

It was quite refreshing to read an honest treatment of the Cam/Booth 'ship.

That's the thing I always admire about your pieces: you keep it real and in tune with the show and the characters like no one else is able to.

Whoo-hoo! and Feliz Año Nuevo! :)