Reviews for When We Were Young
Misssandersstokes chapter 18 . 12/28/2010
Please more! Been ages since you last updated it!
HattersGirl345 chapter 18 . 8/22/2010
This is awesome! I can't wait for the next chap! You have everybody in character, and I especially love the part about Hodges ratting them out. I hate Hodges. Out of curiousity, will Riley be added to the cast of characters?
Secret Zia chapter 18 . 12/3/2009
18 chapters to the good stuff, and you stop! *sigh* the torture continues...
GrimGregg chapter 18 . 10/30/2009
Hey, start updating your stories or I'll give you a slap on the wrist, like this *slap*...ow.

Apart from that, very enjoyable, CONTINUE!
Reine Sumabat chapter 18 . 8/27/2008
I am speechless. I have just stumbled on to your story. It is one of my favs so far. Where is the rest?
StoryDreamer chapter 18 . 7/14/2008
My mouth is hanging open, please continue when ever you get the next chance to. StoryDreamer
charmed1818 chapter 18 . 7/12/2008
Great chapter! Keep up the excellent work and update soon! :]
34bubbles chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
OHH this story has me hooked i cant wait to see the outcome and who the evil pyhcotic person is please updte really really really really really really really really soon ! :)
csiluver chapter 18 . 7/10/2008
WOW...This is great...Plez update soon
StoryDreamer chapter 17 . 7/7/2008
Sorry that it's taken me so long to review. My computer has been really glitchy, it still is, buy I try to get as much done before getting frusterated. Anyway I like this chapter I like the fact that you included that Greg's mom didn't like him playing sports like he mentiond to Grissom in Fannysmackin'. I also wanted to inform you that sense you are using Taylor you can use her brother (Landon) if you ever find the need to. It's kind of like one of those package deal things you get to use Taylor so you get to use her brother as well. I'll get the next chapter up for TDITLOH as soon as I can, I was in the middle of writing it when my computer got messed up. Good Work StoryDreamer
csifan2694 chapter 17 . 2/7/2008
I really liked it. please up date soon. it's really really good.
CSIvHP11 chapter 17 . 2/7/2008
yeah! New chap, and tis a good one, keep going
Manavie chapter 17 . 2/7/2008
Good to have ya back! Yeah talk about writer's blocks. I'm stuck in a major one too :)

Great update! Hope you'll update soon cuz can't wait for more
CSIfan93 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Really great story loved the part when Ryan was talking about people writing about life LoL.
Manavie chapter 16 . 12/14/2007
Whoa poor poor Greg. But I'm happy that he got the accepted to the Science for Teens. Great chapter!