Reviews for Ranma's New Curse
inulovegirl713 chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
please update!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Northwest Brony chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
Nice story, I really like where and how this one is headed so far. The one thing I would do if this were my fic, is drop the InuYasha going to Highschool. Kagome, I can understand, but the way InuYasha is portrayed in the fic so far makes me think there's going to be some HUUUge OOC that would have to happen with InuYasha to make him even think of going into the Highschool doors.

Plus, the way it's worded in the description gives the impression that the story is slip-shot, whicj is totally untrue.
Ranryuujin Omega chapter 12 . 8/16/2009
It's been 7 damn years, man. Please post in here! This story has a shitload of potential... and I would really hate to see it wasted.
Nanya chapter 12 . 5/4/2009
Aw... Man! I thought this was a new chapter from what I read before. *Sigh* Oh well. It LOOKED new at least. I enjoy this story, I really, REALLY wish you'd update it. Or anything, really.
Fire Inu Princess chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
awsome story! Please let Ranma kick Inuyasha's butt! I want to know how Inuyasha will react. I like Inuyasha as much as the next Inuyasha fan but Ranma has the right to kick his butt! PLEASE keep going!
avatoa chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
Why haven't you updated this story in over five years?
DeltaKyuubi chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
cool story cant wait till you update
viorzon chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
thats sad..who wants Akane dead, anyways
viorzon chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
it will be ranma akane, right? RIGHT! (finishes spazz..heh...great story, anyways, saotome-san

Alli-Chan
Lo Lo chapter 12 . 11/10/2007
Please continue! I really want to know what's happened between Ranma and Inu Yasha!

Not only that, but I want to see what happens when they fing out about "Ranma-chan"!
Mine-Master chapter 12 . 6/23/2007
Dude this is cool...written well, and funny to boot!
Drifter950 chapter 12 . 2/8/2007
This is very fun fanfic, specially that B$!ch slap of Kasumi's. I have been waiting for that since I first saw her in the anime.

I am really enjoying this read. Please do not it die.

May the MUSE be with you!
Blackdex chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
Please continue, it’s too good a story to let die. Ciao
steelfist7 chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
this whole fic is freakn' COOL!

update soon!