Reviews for The Matchmaker from Hell
Lovegranted chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
hmmm didya know that Valentine's Day is also Ootori's b-day? lolz just found that out :)
Lovegranted chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
AHAHAHA, I just HAD to comment on this one! "Shusuke... you are scaring our cactus plants..." and Tezuka's psychic! Fuji: "Let's try shock therapy..." -I can just hear evil laughter and thunder following this... :) genius! though the end was a little weird -_-'
Lovegranted chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
I'm sorry... but that pair just doesn't work out for me... hahaha, but I like your schemings! oh! and that line "like taking candy from a sleeping Jirou"... brill-i-ant! [ - opera like singing]
unknown chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
greath story. how about kaidoh and momoshiro?
pentalion chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Marui and Jirou? I never thought about it before, but now I can see it.

Shizuno chapter 13 . 12/21/2009
wah did i miss something? i thought i can find the answer to how ToFu's relationship started in the last chappy... TTTT

anywayz i'm here mainly because of ToFu 3 love their chemistry the ending made me go "aww..." ehehe... sweet much w

and i can't believe i actually liked the SanadaxKajimoto chappy XD and Yukimura and Fuji are so like brothers or best friends... i mean they should be coz they've so much in common
Shizuno chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
oho! i also love this chapter! XD KamioxShinji pair is cute :D

and the two lovebirds are so adorable but they're also evilest couple and shall i say sadist couple XD
Shizuno chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
this is the cutest chappy so far... .o.

Atobe and Fuji are really a weird couple... (don't get me wrong, i love ToFu :D) i mean... LOL who would give their lover a baby cactus or some other couple's picture as gifts on Valentine's Day? LOL XD and they're both evil XD 3
Shizuno chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
ah... i usually save my review for the last chappy ( coz i'm a lazy bum... ._. ) Fuji is PURE EVIL XD and definitely love the fist part with our beloved ToFu and their cactus babies XD can't imagine Fuji smiling with open eyes... i think it's kinda creepy o_o
ej-83 chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
hey..am reading this fic again..its so funny..i wonder if u r gonna update it soon coz i'm getting curious on who r da next pairings...hehehe...keep up da good work..
kit chapter 13 . 4/26/2008
ahaha...i wonder who else will those two matchmake later..hehehe...keep it up...hopefully u'll update it soon..
Rui chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
AH Fuji is so .Ryoma and tezuka..!3
To Destination chapter 13 . 7/27/2007
its so funny
CuppyCakeSugarPlum chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
You do know Fuji's name is Syuusuke... right?
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 13 . 6/22/2007
Nice story, very well made!