Reviews for Breakdown
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This really touched me. A couple of lines grabbed me unexpectedly:

Sometimes Dean has wished he would be driving away with one hand out of the window, waving, while a friend waves back.

Dean knows he's already broken, but he wonders whether he's broken enough to deserve fixing.

...and before Dean knew it, it wasn't up to him anymore and everything he's ever known has proven useless.

He's always thought nothing would hurt more than Dean's broken whisper of his name ... (guh, that hurt ME, the way he said Sam's name...)

Because Dean explodes quietly, without making a sound... (if it were ever to happen, I could very easily see it happening silently for Dean)

Sigh. And now I'm off to iTunes to look up that song...
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Nicely done! You acknowledged Dean's guilt and pain wonderfully and then got me to smile warmly at the ending.

Thanks for this "chick flick Moment". I needed it!
procol harum chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Aw, poor Dean. You portrayed that well, really sounds like the Dean we know in the second season. But what song did you use? I wanna download it now, lol.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This was wondefully written! I loved the way you described Dean's emotions. It was heartbreaking and poignant.

Incredible work! :)

Ani-maniac494
bri1216 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
weird. we both posted a story called breakdown at the same time.

good job, i always want one of them to just break down. or both of them. they just need to show that these guys are in pain and that it is ok to cry.

good job, keep it up. :)