Reviews for Breakdown
Sakura Galaxy chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Not crying over S1, nope, nope, no, not at all. I miss this stuff, man. Thank you so much for writing this. You've made my night despite the fact that I have 3 exams tommorow.
Thank you!
~Salted
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I loved it

I love Dean in a big-brother-mode
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Finally found this story. Two seasons later and I never realized how badly I needed this part of things until I read your fic. Thanks!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I loved the story...brought tears to my eyes!
snfan chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Good story! Loved the emotion! I can see that happening.
NeverEndingSugarHigh chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This is amazing. So much brotherly mush... perfect. Just what I needed.
noname32 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Great Job, i really like it, I love dean being all procetive and their for sam, please continue with a 2nd chapter, maybe the next day, Dean and sam go to the apartment and they try to savage what they can from sams stuff, like sams laptop, or anything else. Maybe dean will have to go get colths for sam or something. I think this is good, please continue, write it like for 7days, how they end up into the second episode...GOOD job and i hope you continue to write on this story..GOOD JOB!
astalder27 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Great job! I loved it :)
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I love fics based immediately after The Pilot and this one is beautiful. Poor Sam, he lost absolutely everything, he was so broken. And Dean is just such the perfect big brother here.
EFW chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Good job. I love the missing scene fanfic writers come up with. This was sad and moving.
samiam chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
i loved your last line especially
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
aw. *sniffle* I want to cry now, poor Sam.
TheLastPromise chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This is just what the pilot neds:) This was very well written and I loved all the angst
aussiechick21 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Wow! You had this up once before didn't you, but with a different ending? Or did I imagine that? Anyway this is really good, it almost brought a tear to my eye...love chick flick moments and this one is great. Well done