Reviews for Shards of Friendship
I liked the first story you wrote that this one is second to, but this one is really bad! I got lost in where the plot was going and now you have wasted my time and yours.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
:) hope the rest of the story is great too
Guest chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
mor is coming, this isn't abandonded?
Mysterious Jedi chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
Interesting story. I can't wait to see how it all sorts out.
Thorongirl chapter 8 . 3/15/2009
Good chapter, though I think I need to go back and re-read the whole story. I really like your writing and am glad you're updating again.
Gwenneth Tinuiel chapter 8 . 3/6/2009
well... what is up with Strider's head? nice to know the story's still going.

Update :)
Rae Simmons chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
If this indeed is the beginning of the chapter then, I must admit that I'm very confused. As stands there is a huge gap between the current action and where the last chapter let off. I hope there is something between the two points...
StarLight9 chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
Lol! It seems the story is just beginning! This looks very interesting and I'm really happy you still mean to finish this story. Take as much time as you need, I'll be waiting patiently.
Jess S1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Hmm, looks interesting so far. I'll keep reading after this to see how it goes, though first I'm going to check to see if there's a story before this in your bio, cause this kind of sounds like the start of a sequel...

I just wanted to mention a problem I noticed from this chapter:

[‘Sorry,’ Elrohir apologized.

‘Ion nin, do not worry,’ Aragorn said.

‘Well, brother, I believe we should be going,’ Ellandan pushed himself away from the table. ‘If you remember we are set to go hunting with Haldir today.’]

From my - admittedly limited - grasp of Elvish, "ion" means "son". You know, that's why Legolas's last name is "Thrandauilion" - "son of Thranduil."

I believe you wanted Aragorn to call Elrohir "brother," in which case he could have used:

"toron" brother

"otorno" brother (bo oath)

He can't use "onooro" because that means brother by blood, which he is not. Some people think "gwador" means brother, but I haven't found an exact translation for that, just seen it in fan fics. All the same, I think that specifically means "twin" and really only works between Elrohir and Elladan.

My only other inquiry I have at the moment is what is Haldir, the Marchwarden of Lothlorien, doing in Imladris?

Hope that wasn't too annoying and sorry if someone has already pointed this out, I'm too lazy to look through your reviews and see right now. Now I'll get on with the story! _

Bye for now! _
thesedeadeyes chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
this is a really good story i wish u would coninue it
bluecobweb chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
wow,there's alot going on!
StarLight9 chapter 6 . 9/17/2007
Update now! I mean it: NOW! I really want to know what happens next. I an very, very interested. Great work :)
StarLight9 chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
LOL. Nice :D I really wish I could read the last posted chapter now, but I need to go, I'll read it as soon as possible. I'm really into this story. As I already said about your previous story, this is different from everything I've read, and very interesting.
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This looks great so far ;) By the way, 'ion nin' means my son, not my brother.
AC2 chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
The story is getting deeper into the mystery, and that is a good thing. Your pacing is good, and your relationship dynamics are believable. Good chapter! Errors have been notified by PM.