Reviews for Fragile
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
That was really good :-) I love the rain, and that was a good analogy with the tears
X59 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
poor Obi-Wan...
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
There were so many good lines here I don't know where to begin. Vader seeing the sky still crying, Luke taking his father's place, Luke's pursuit of the truth, Luke becoming who his father should have been. I suppose this one will have to get my vote for the best: "But beside you, the image of the one you have lost laughs under a sky full of tears, for he alone sees what Anakin may become."

Over all very well written,

keandra chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
it very sad. it had me almost in very good read overall.
I love dance chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Gorgeous! Excellent job, I loved it! Absolutely beautiful! :)
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Your prose reads like poetry. It's that beautiful. Did anyone ever tell you that? :)
Emalin chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
(Back at last, after a LONG absence!) What else can I say? This is so beautiful, well-written and moving. I adore vignettes that delve into the deeper thoughts of main characters (and Obi-Wan post mortem is no exception, lol). You never cease to impress me, Fialleril...or to take me on emotional walks through the imagination. :)
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This is so beautiful.

Understanding and coming to grips with what has happened and the deep hurts that have been suffered and all in the rain.

"This boy is what his father always wished to be."

Just a fantastic continuation.
DreamingRain chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Great ending. The way you employed the past, present, future perspective is excellent, and reflects the rest of your writings about Luke and his hopefulness.
Aria Saralyn chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
This is so sweet! I love it!
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
*adds to faves*

Isn't it amazing, Fialleril?

Only something written by a brilliantly talented author like you about LUKE (you know how I feel about him) could make it to my favorites like this.

BRAVO! I have to check and make sure that I put the prequel to this there too. Thanks, Fialleril, this was simply lovely. :)

To think that I feel about Luke in the same way you feel about Anakin... (prequel Anakin of course) I'm astonished that I enjoyed this so much.