Reviews for Rushing Wind
XticktickboomX chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh this was so good! I loved that roxas and Axel had like an accual friendship and not just... Idk lust or something. But the end made me sad D: I would love it if you wrote a sequel to this where roxas meets Axel again. That would be pretty sweet:)
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Heehee, I just finished this one, and I must say, I liked it rather a lot.

I loved the one exchange of words after Axel asked Roxas where he was going. Axel's responde made me smile - it was such a warm, witty, honest responde. Heh. "I'm pretty sure I can find that, then."

I thought it was really cute too, how the whole thing started by running away (this seems to be a theme for you with Roxas... I like it though XD), and in the end he just didn't want to leave anymore, now that he had *Axel*. (swoons) That was corny, I know - but I'm like the master of corny, it's that bad.

Roxas is a bit of drama queen though, heh. When he's storming off about being abandonded by yet another person, *again*, I was all like "aww! Roxas! Jeez man, just like, chill!" :P I meant that in a totally good way. I wanted to hug Roxas in the one.

You wrote their "romance" scenes really well, especially the one in the car (wow that sounded really trashy, sorry :P), but you know what I mean. It was nice how there was some genuine love there, but like, still... male? That's one of my biggest issues with yaoi fics. They always make one guy a friggin', complete *girl*; the other one totally manly. They seem to forget that gay guys are still *guys*, jeez.

What else... the ending was... bittersweet, you know? He had Axel's number, he had a "home", but I mean... things didn't worked out perfectly and it left this really empty, yet satisfied feeling as a reader...

... I'll stop that now. I just thought it was a really nice, AU AkuRoku... I liked it. It was definitley different that "Sea Salt Showers" (I liked that one too, for different reasons though)... hmm. I'd favourite this, but then I'm gonna go back and read all your AkuRokus and favourite every single one lol.

That's why you're on my author's list. You're freaking amazing.

Anyways, wicked-ass piece of writing, keep up the awesome work!

XX-diamonds-XX
ChaosHarbor chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Holy shit this was good!

You did wonderful with this story and I noticed very shocking in this 'Romance' Fic that you won't find in many other Akuroku fics... They didn't kiss once.

But that is what made me love this story even more when I finished it. You built a relationship without all the extra crap.

This is by far one of the best fics out there.

Im so glad that ... Oh, I don't know, no words can fit what Im trying to say.

UR THE BESTEST
tyco622 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
OMG *squeal* That was so...you wrote slash! Minor slash, but slash! A convert! *dances*

More? Meet again? *wanders off to google to look up characters*

-R
twilighttries chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
So good. It made me sad, but I was happy at the same time. Does that make sense? I dunno. Extremely well written. I don't think it sucks at all. :)
WitchyElphaba chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
wow, i really enjoyed this! this was great!
ahnminh chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Oh dears.

This was absolutely

stunning. I LOVED this

one. And I have rarely

really, really, really

liked an Akuroku.

:D

-Formerly H. and Q. / HIQ.

Now Ahn Minh.
DPWolf chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
HI!

Even though I don't like slash or whatever you want to call it, this was good. Like I've said before, your writing never sucks. It's just...impossible. You're an insanely awesome writer. Simple as that.

And sorry for the late review. AIM is getting really cracked up. It's not something I want to deal with now, becuase I'm sick (again...) and can't seem to stop coughing. -_- Plus those morons at school are being stupid about high school, and they somehow insist that I'm not getting into the school that I applied to. But here's the thing: I got accepted earlier than the others. It frustrates me. Oh yeah,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wolf
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Blame me all you want, dear. Just keep writing as you do so. :3

Yes. You literally made me yell out loud when I saw this fic. Ahaha, it really scared my friend, who I must broadcast everything to over AIM. xD

Right off, you set up a wonderful mood. I'm gripped and can't let go of the feeling. I especially like how Roxas said he was going to kill his car all serious-like. I mean, honey, I believe it's already dead. xD I like the idea of how you started immediately with the situation at hand. And I don't know why, but Roxas not-quite pleading for help and snatching Axel's sleeve nearly made me squeal. T_T You make me nearly rabid with fangirlism, I guess - enough so that I start when there's absolutely no fluff at all. Not that I'm complaining. But wait, there's more! "Um... hello?" Okay, how do you make Roxas so pissy and adorable? Dammit! That makes me jealous. In a nice way, of course. And Axel calling him 'sunshine' actually did make me squeal. :D He did that in this other fic. Zomgz. Anywho, the conversation between Axel and Roxas in the car had me laughing / chuckling / grinning the entire time.

That chunk of paragraph describing Roxas's admirable feelings towards Axel? Couldn't have been put better. That's exactly how I'd think of it. But... -gasp, intake of breath.- OhmyGod! Why is Axel such a meaniehead! ;_; I was dreading and knew something bad was going to happen, but at least this is craftily thought out and well-written. Why is it when you write this pairing that it reminds me so much of these two characters in a series I'm reading? o_O That's just awesome. But aww! Pedophilia isn't necessarily WRONG, Axel! xD Sniff. Ohmygosh, this is getting so sad. I nearly am tearing up. T_T ..ew you put Namiku in it. :x

I DID NOT WANT THIS TO END. Ee, but it sort of had a happy ending. :] It was so realistic and yet heartbreaking... rawr. Not overly-done at all, and definitely not pointless. Or random. If it was, then the ideas were good. Your writing is so excellent, that it both sedates me and tears me up with moodswings like a good novel should. Which means that you need to make a chaptered Akuroku fic. Yes, I'm saying it again. I don't care if it's two years from now ( God knows I'll still be here ), but I really think you should because it'll be excellent and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. ) Like, overly enjoy it, probably. I'll probably die of a heartattack before I'm able to read it or something, right when you post it. Like this time, only fatal. So, I really like how you portray Akuroku. And I thought it was cool that you mentioned their differences in age ( since that's basically the point of the challenge ), when I assumed people wouldn't with pairings they're used to like Akuroku. Wonderful. The end.

Yeah. I totally need to stop these ramblings. It isn't healthy.

I bid you good luck and I so appreciate you entering. You can just tell. -jabs finger upwards.- :3

Constance.
C.A. Coleman chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Okay.

I normally don't read alot of

slash/yaoi, but I have to say

this made my heart break.

It was teribly beautiful. Right

when I started reading, I

immediately loved it.

The dialogue, the cocky smirks, the teasing and

the tears, I could actually feel it

as if I was there.

I felt as if I knew these people. Axel

and Roxas! What a lovely characterization.

Even Sora, Kairi, Riku, and Namine

seemed in character and they were only seen briefly

at the end. Now, that's what I call talent.

You, my dear, are truly gifted and I definitely

envy you.

My favorite part had to be when Roxas was trying to get the seatbelt

off and he couldn't. Wow, I just felt his frustration

and hurt.

Maginificent work.

Well it seems I have ran out of adjectives and I'm going to

let this review go.

[LOV'D] &. [FAV'D!
MyinnerMilo chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Oh wow, this is just amazing. I don't know what else to say.. it's just amazing :)
cheeky doggie chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
YOU.

YOU HAVE JUST MADE MY DAY. ] All day I've been in a pissed-off-for-no-reason mood (I blame it on the weather) and have been pining for these types of story. I've found a few, but this one was definitely the one that made me go "aw poor Roxas!". Thankees very much! -huggles- Always enjoy reading your fics!
BluX chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
How can this story possibly have only one review so far? Wow, is almost all I can say. You have Axel's dialoge down to a T, I can hear him saying it in my mind. The words you used to describe feelings are stunning. I was getting a lump in my throat becase the end was so heart-wrenching. I especially liked the scene where Roxas is trying to undo his seatbelt so frantically. This story is an absolute favorite and I'm so glad that I found it. Thank you for the wonderful read. I would absolutely love if you could possibly add another chapter but I can understand if you don't. Thanks again!
Eilinora chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This is the first good thing I've read on this site all day! Thank you, thank you for reinspiring my faith in the human race! This was an excellent story. Good plot, great characterization. I'll have to look up more of your stories.