Reviews for Those Tomorrows
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Great story! I love it!
T'Be chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
The last lines about hope being believing in Rose is just incredible. I am crying all over again. I will continue to imagine post-Doomsday reunion fics until the day I die, I guess.

Silly me!
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Another beautiful story! Just loved it to bits :)
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I hope you do a sequel to this, where he does find her. Still, truly fantastic job, it all feels so chracterized.
Lhmac chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
always have the time to review. another addition to my favourites list. :) :) :)

there's nothing else to say. BRILLIANT

Mikkifavo
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
*dies and melts into a big pile of AW*

*makes happiefaerie scrape pile off floor with spatula*

I love this. so much. the love. the emo. e.

...attila the hun! *forces happiefaerie to write more attila the hun*
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
*cries* really really beautiful. Curse Doomsday! *sighs* I loved this, your use of description was really good, and the plot flowed well. Brilliant work.

HWF
floorpie chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Aww... s'beautiful! Really realistic and true to character. And nice adding of the believing in her bit (love that line). God, I gotta stop reading such depressing fics.
montypython203 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Congratulations, you succeeded in making me cry. That description was so beautiful, the wording, it was all brilliant.
fishertowers chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I really liked this portrayal of the Doctor. I cna't wait to read more of your writing.
Sepik chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Aw! That was sweet. Good writing style... not boring at all. :D
Annie Coomes chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
The stupid computer has stopped sending me alerts so I had no idea you'd posted new fics... Boy am I missing out!

That was...*sighs* just beautiful. I can completly see this happening in season three - and especially this line

'“Oh, shut up, you.” With a wave, Martha disappeared into the corridor once more and the Doctor immediately let the smile drop from his face. Sometimes his smiles were so fake, his cheeks ached. And he didn’t know how Martha didn’t notice'

poor doctor -

and i just loved this line

'Rose had once asked why he ran so much, so often.

“How can you see the world when all you do is pass it by?”

At the moment, he couldn’t, or hadn’t wanted to, think about it. But he knew now that he was running from the past.'

another brilliant piece from you! Well done!
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Aw, bless! Fantastic!
Henrika chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Very sweet. Nice range of emotions and description of how the Doctor would handle the situation. The incorporation of the last line worked nicely. Going on my favorites! Keep writing!
LarielRomeniel chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Aw, you gave me the sniffles with this.